Job Description – Senior Technical Consultant, RELEX LTD
Based at: RELEX Ltd office in London
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
A brief overview of RELEX Solutions:
RELEX Solutions is Europe’s fastest growing provider of unified retail and supply chain planning solutions.
RELEX offers a suite of Supply Chain solutions that businesses use to maintain and develop an efficient supply chain network. Leading retailers and suppliers around the world use RELEX systems to cut inventory and wastage costs, boost availability, and increase sales and margins.
The RELEX team is growing and now looking for a Senior Technical Consultant whose main responsibilities would include ensuring the successful design & delivery of technical solutions and system integrations during RELEX customer implementation projects. In addition, other tasks may include participating in the sales process as a technical specialist and/or developing/improving internal tools or processes.
You will join a close-knit, ambitious team of smart, talented people; all committed to the success of an organization that every member feel’s is more than just a company. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as a Senior Consultant in RELEX implementation projects, including Tier-1 customer projects.
- Communicate with all relevant internal & external project stakeholders, ensuring that all are adequately informed.
- Coordinate with other business functions to assist in the technical design and benefits case of existing and/or new product solutions.
- Facilitate and lead technical specification workshops, and ensure all technical tasks are completed within the timelines and to best practice standards.
- Manage multiple technical workstreams.
- Work with RELEX solution partners.
- Handle escalations from the 1st line support team.
- Understand and specify complex data conversions.
- Design & build integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems.
- Investigate complex technical and performance issues for our customers.
- Bachelors/Masters degree or relevant experience in the field of Software, Information Systems or Computer Engineering.
- Experience of project management in large scale IT system/software implementations and/or process improvement projects
- Ability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders, with expert soft skills allowing you to influence and negotiate confidently.
- Ability to see the big picture yet can focus on the details when needed.
- Strong time management and prioritisation of tasks.
- Strong risk analysis and risk management plans – being able to look ahead mitigating risk.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very strong teamwork capabilities.
- Experience of integration tools, (Dell Boomi).
What we consider a strong plus:
- Any other languages, especially German.
- Expert leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of application monitoring and distributed system architecture
- Supply Chain and Business Analytics Industry knowledge OR Category Management industry knowledge OR previous experience with a grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier.
For more information please get in touch with Tom Faulkner (firstname.lastname@example.org) – no external agenices please.