Internal IT Specialist
What you'll be doing:
- The application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional issues and resolutions and specifications
- Process documentation, training, new computer deployments, and computer equipment end-of-life out processing.
- Support office network to ensure security and network connectivity through LAN, WAN and VPN.
- Deploy new versions of software and operating systems.
- Troubleshoot issues and outage.
- Ensure security through access controls and backups.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and experience using ITSM tools is a plus.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the field of Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, or similar field
- Experience working with following environments: Mac OS, Windows 10, Azure Active Directory, and Exchange / Office 365.
- You have experience setting up and troubleshooting various technical equipment such as laptops, video conferencing systems, mobile phones, etc.
- 5+ years of experience
What we consider as an advantage:
- Networking Knowledge, including TCP/IP protocols (DHCP, switching, routing, etc.)
- You have the interest and enthusiasm to solve users’ problems.
- Leadership and scripting knowledge is a plus.
- Cloud/Hosted environment experience preferred.
- You have great communication skills and can explain technical concepts with simple words.
- You are fluent in both verbal and written English.
- You have a good attitude, and you are fun to work with!
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing, and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, PetSmart, and Sprouts, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Working at RELEX during COVID-19:
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.