We are now looking for a full-time IT Support Specialist to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You’ll join our Internal IT department of 14 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together the team manages all aspects of the company’s internal IT operations and supports our own employees throughout the countries. You will help the team achieve this goal by having great troubleshooting and problem-solving skills as well as excellent communication skills.
What you’ll be doing:
In your role you’ll be providing IT Support to other employees of the company.
- You’ll handle contacts that may come via ticketing system, e-mail, chat or locally
- You’ll troubleshoot hardware requests with end-user-devices, such as laptops, phones, printers, as well as software and peripherals remotely or in person
- You’ll help our team to onboard new employees by creating the needed accounts for them as well as installing their devices, as well as managing the lifecycle management
- Ensure high service level with prompt responses to the request
- You’ll need to document new issues and solutions you’ll find as well as keep our Knowledge Base up to date
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Familiarity with end-user-devices, most commonly used operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of networking, Microsoft product-families like, Office 365, Azure, Teams
- Fluent in using English as a working language
What we consider as an advantage:
- Education in a related field
- Work experience in similar tasks
- Professional attitude and interest in broadening your knowledge in the IT area
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
- Mobile phone, broadband and healthcare benefits
- Plenty of vocational clubs and opportunities: brewing, orienteering, gym at the office, training, mentorship programme, hack days etc.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 19th of December. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our IT Operations Manager Karri Heikkinen is happy to answer them by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, relocate new employees to our offices, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.