We are now looking for a full-time Junior Digital Learning Developer to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You’ll join a Training team of 11 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together the team will enable you to transform internal process knowledge into engaging learning experiences. You will help the team achieve this goal by creating professional eLearning courses.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Junior Digital Learning Developer, you will transform internal process knowledge into engaging learning experiences with the additional role of supporting the Digital Learning Coordinator with the upkeep of our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Create professional eLearning courses for internal processes from an internal brief and storyboard with accompanying materials
- Instructionally design the course structure, content and activities for sign off by the company, before the course is developed
- Design targeted role development paths through curriculums or course bundles
- Review and maintain developed resources, create change summary documents and manage the review process with the SMEs, Consultants and Developers
- Assist with the day-to-day running of the LMS, including troubleshooting and responding to help-desk tickets
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the business, ensuring changes to processes or systems are captured and implemented
- Work collaboratively with members of the Training team to continually innovate and maximize our offering
- Continuously develop your own expertise and professionalism, applying industry standard instructional design principles and best practices
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A minimum of 6 months experience of e-learning content creation on a variety of projects, including design, quality assurance and deployment
- Creation of e-learning with an online authoring tool (Rise, Gomo, Adapt Learning), to deliver LMS compatible content
- A basic knowledge of the core principles of learning design and development
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written English
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently, using initiative and adapting to changing situations
- Good at multitasking, prioritizing and meeting tight deadlines
- Passionate about the development of excellent, learner-focused solutions with a drive to incorporate new methodology
- Enjoy building working relationships with customers and colleagues
What we consider as an advantage:
- Proven track record in the design and development of highly engaging learning technology solutions
- Experience in LMS administration and testing
- Experience in the process of developing eLearning solutions translated into other languages
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 1st of July. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Head of Training of Product Adaptation & Excellence Martin Pye is happy to answer them by email to email@example.com.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.