Our Senior Graphic Designer Richard has been swamped with work recently, so we’re now looking for a Junior Graphic Designer (part-time or full-time) to share the burden with him. You’ll join an in-house Brand & Creative team, which is part of the global marketing team of over 20 people. The team contributes to RELEX’s rapid growth by making sure our prospects are aware of our world-class retail planning solutions and recognize RELEX as the smart people’s solution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Producing a wide range of graphic materials for both external and internal use. This can include for example social media ads, illustrations, banners, PDF brochures, prints, roll-ups, or PowerPoint slides.
- Collaborating closely with everyone in the marketing team, and cross-functionally with people from e.g., product marketing, UX, training, and employer branding
- Supporting the development of our brand
- Additional tasks will be formed based on the wishes and skills of the selected candidate
Characteristics we appreciate:
- Ability to provide high quality visual materials and a portfolio to show for it
- You know your way around in Adobe Creative Cloud and PowerPoint. We use mostly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, but we see it as a bonus if you can use Premiere Pro and After Effects for video production.
- An eye for detail, but also seeing the bigger picture to make sure everything we create is consistent and have the same look and feel
- Ability to critically evaluate if the requests you get make sense or if there would be a better way to do things
- Excellent coordination and prioritization skills that help you stay on top of your deadlines even when things around you are changing fast
- Teamwork attitude
- 1+ years of experience working as a graphic designer, for example in a design agency
- Fluent English skills
What we offer you in return:
- A fresh brand that is exciting to work with
- A fun, ambitious, and committed marketing team where all the team members live in 10 different countries but still feel like a family (a bit of a cliché but we really mean it!)
- An international environment and plenty of learning opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive health insurance
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your CV and portfolio through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 26th of September. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Head of Brand & Creative Taru Hakkarainen (firstname.lastname@example.org) is happy to answer them by email.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.