RELEX Solutions is a profitable hypergrowth company employing over 1,300 people globally. In times of rapidly changing, fragmented consumer demand, new sales and fulfillment channels, and supply chain disruption, RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) brands and retailers move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a €500M funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to €5B.
RELEX is trusted by leading retail brands including Media Markt, Leroy Merlin, Dia, Mercadona, Auchan, Ahold Delhaize, and many more, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a full-time Junior Service Solution Consultant to join our RELEX family in Milan or Venice.
You’ll join the Continuous Service team.
What does it mean “working in Continuous Service Team”?
The continuous service phase is the post project phase. In this phase customers raise help request or new implementation request.
As matter of fact, customers supply chain department has changed since last decade and, as RELEX consultant, we must guarantee that the system is always aligned with their new business logics.
As Junior Service Solution Consultant you will work on finding the best solution for the customer, sharing your expertise with him in order to reach its goal.
What will you do as a Junior Service Solution Consultant?
- Help customer reaching its supply chain objectivies;
- You will be the trusted point of contact for the customer for RELEX business logics;
- Manage either customer or internal requests which are related to RELEX business logic.
Minor Developments (customer request of implementation in RELEX)
- Understand Customer needs and proactively propose a solution;
- Create a SOW including a description of the business case , solution proposal, assumptions and prerequisites, impacts on support and performance , risks , scope , resource , deliverables and fees;
- Develop and test the solution agreed with customer and train it.
Other key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Maintaining 100% customer satisfaction and referenciability;
- Ensure continuous development of the relevant knowledge and skills;
- Regularly communicate with customer on progress of work;
- Constantly align with your Team Lead about progress status of current activities, possible issues to be addressed together but also new initiatives to improve the business results through a better use of the system;
- Support review customer KPI and improve them to satisfy its expectation.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Studies and background in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Supply Chain;
- Good communication skills in native language and fluent in English;
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize tasks, work autonomously and understand customer requirements;
- Strong teamwork capability.
What we consider as an advantage:
- Internship or previous work experience with other Forecasting & Replenishment or Retail Planning tools or in supply chain fields;
- Fluency in Spanish;
- Capability to confidently interact with customer teams.
What we offer you in return:
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company with a modern work culture;
- Respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged;
- Over 1500 energetic, ambitious, and fun colleagues internationally;
- Great possibilities for personal growth and to influence the future path of the company;
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste;
You can apply by sending your resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Eva Pereira (eva. pereira[a]relexsolutions. com) is happy to answer them.