We are now looking for a full-time Junior Solutions Consultant to join our RELEX family in Italy / Spain. You’ll join a project delivery team of about 20 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together with the team you will help design and implement RELEX SW for our customers utilizing our best practices and always focusing on providing the expected business benefits. Your main responsibilities are system configuration and data-driven validation of RELEX system output throughout the different project phases.
What you’ll be doing:
- Carrying out qualitative & quantitative analysis on customer supply chain systems (report and analyse KPI impacts to key stakeholders)
- Configure the RELEX SW based on the agreed design and RELEX Best Practices always assessing the optimal models to yield business benefit
- Constantly align with the project delivery team about configuration status and possible pain points to be addressed together
- Attending customer workshops on process design when needed
- Ensuring continuous development of the relevant knowledge and skills
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Technical-scientific degree or equivalent experience in the supply chain field
- Strong analytical skills and passion for problem-solving
- Ability to understand systems and analyse large data sets
- Working proficiency in English
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize tasks, and work autonomously
- Very strong teamwork capability
- Good communication skills
What we consider as an advantage:
- Previous working experience with similar Forecasting and Replenishment tool/-s
- Internships, placements, or work experience in retail, merchandising or supply chain fields
- Other language skills, especially Spanish
- Knowledge of technical tools or languages (R, SQL, other programming languages)
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, relocate new employees to our offices, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
If you have questions, our Senior Manager Solution Consulting – EMEA South, Alessandro Sciacco is happy to answer them [by email firstname.lastname@example.org].
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Leroy Merlin, EUROSPIN, DIA, Alì supermercati, Prenatal, Mediaworld, as well as Ahold Delhaize, Morrisons and REWE, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.