RELEX Solutions create cutting-edge supply chain and retail planning software. Within our unified platform, we have the power and potential to increase adaptability, efficiency and sustainability
in the consumer goods and retail value chain. Our impact is tangible; from sustainability and eliminating waste to delighting customers and delivering great tailored tech solutions, we’re curious and passionate challenge-seekers creating the future of retail today.
Join us as a Junior Supply Chain Application Consultant, and this is some of what you’ll be doing:
- Analysis of customer planning requirements
- Solution configuration
- Integrating with existing business systems
- Solution testing
- Customer training
You will be part of a highly skilled team of consultants, delivering creative solutions for our customers. You will be interfacing directly with both end customers and other in-house teams. The role, therefore, requires a good understanding of both logistics business processes and software configuration. Some of the work is carried out on customer site and travel will be required from time to time, primarily in the Nordic region. We are looking for people with lots of energy who will share our passion for using the latest technology to optimize our customers’ supply chains. You can join our RELEX family in Stockholm, Malmö or Gothenburg.
The aim is to relatively quickly progress to a point where you are ready to take on a greater responsibility towards our customers.
We are looking for:
- MSc, preferably with a focus on supply chain management and/or computer science.
- 0-1 years work experience, preferably in logistics and/or software implementation role.
- Basic programming skills is advantage, especially SQL.
- We think that you are curious, analytical, open to opportunity and ready to take on new challenges.
- You must be fluent in both Swedish and English.
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Flexible and hybrid working
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Across RELEX, our people are supported and rewarded. In Sweden, we go even further. As well as:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including pension, wellness allowance, health insurance and more
- An opportunity to work with great people
- Flexible remote; work set up
- Modern offices in central Stockholm, Malmö and Gothenburg
Optimity has joined the RELEX Solutions family!
We’re happy and proud to announce that Optimity is now part of RELEX. The acquisition brings together two highly complementary offerings, adding Optimity’s production planning and supply chain optimization capabilities to RELEX’s industry leading planning platform.
We’re always ready to welcome new RELEXians to our team because your enthusiasm and expertise allow us to keep innovating and creating the future of planning for retail and consumer brands. Diversity helps us succeed, so we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. If you’re ready to be part of our growth, apply now.