RELEX Solutions is a profitable hypergrowth company employing over 1,600 people globally. In times of rapidly changing, fragmented consumer demand, new sales and fulfilment channels, and supply chain disruption, RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) brands and retailers move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a €500M funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to €5B.
RELEX is trusted by leading retail brands including DIA, Ametller, La Sirena, MediaMarkt, Leroy Merlin, Douglas, Serhs and many more, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
In response to our fast growth and market expansion, we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Technical Consultant to join our RELEX family in Spain.
In this role, you will have the responsibility to lead the technical part of the system implementation projects that consists of the setup of the SaaS environment and implementation of data integration with the customer backend systems.
The everyday work will include managing, designing, doing technical integrations and providing 2nd tier support for customers.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Build integrations between RELEX and customer backend systems
- Manage technical workstreams
- Investigate complex technical issues for our customers
- Internal collaboration between technical teams when needed, e.g. discussions with development, release management etc.
- Attending technical workshops when needed
- Create and maintain technical documentation of implementation projects
- Plan and execute development work in customer environments
What You’ll Bring To The Table
- Relevant university degree (Software Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computing Science)
- Basics of Linux, Unix and/or Microsoft Azure
- Basic knowledge of databases, ETL processes and data integrations
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken), needed daily
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize tasks, and work autonomously
- Very strong teamwork capability
- Sense of humour, fun to work with!
What We Consider As An Advantage
- Other language skills, especially Spanish
- Experience and understanding of retail, supply chain management and enterprise software
- Basics of Supply Chain, Workforce Planning & Optimization and/or Planogram & Floor Planning are considered an asset
What We Offer You In Return
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
You can apply by sending your resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Eva Pereira (email@example.com) is happy to answer them.