We are looking for a Manager of Business Consulting for Space and Assortment in North America. In this role, you will lead a team of Business and Value Development Consultants within the Professional Services Team. You will work closely with the North America Professional Services leadership team to refine how RELEX delivers Space and Assortment products for our customers. You will also work to enable the team to deliver continuous, value-added support to our North American customers by creating workload estimates and assigning resources accordingly.
Join us as a Manager of Business Consulting for Space and Assortment, and this is some of what you’ll be doing:
- Lead and develop a team of Business and Value Development Consultants
- Establish and support team and individual development goals
- Maintain a regular team meeting and individual touch base cadence to provide guidance and feedback
- Recruit and onboard new Space and Assortment Business and Value Development Consultants to RELEX (as needed)
- Guide the Consultants to configure and support Space and Assortment products based on Best Practices and customer specifications
- Continuously evaluate projects to ensure they are following best practices and meeting deadlines
- Act as subject matter expert for Space and Floor modules to support customers’ requirements through implementations and continuous service
- Work closely with other Professional Services managers to improve the Business Consulting and Value Development discipline in North America
- Disseminate best practices and new modules to the consulting team
- Reinforce processes and procedures as well as develop and implement new ones where none exist
We’re looking for:
- Minimum one year of experience implementing Space and Assortment products, including documenting requirements, solutions and completing configurations.
- A passion for delivering quality and value to our customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of consulting discipline, including task management, time management, industry best practices for Space and Assortment, facilitation and training skills
- Strong understanding of configuration management discipline, including task management, time management, change management and resource management
- Great interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Management experience (coaching, goal setting, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all organizational levels
Our US Office:
RELEXians can be found around the world, and while we have team members working in 30 states, here, our main office is in Atlanta, Georgia. With a new, inviting and cool office space in Colony Square, when you’re not travelling to customers or working from home, you can explore all there is to do in the area or bring along your pet for a change of scenery. Your future colleagues champion our world-class product and value our approach to flexibility and work-life balance. Our transparent culture is second to none, so don’t be surprised at our impressive development and progression opportunities!
Across RELEX, our people are supported and rewarded. In the US, we go even further. As well as:
- Competitive compensation
- The choice to work wherever and however you are most productive
- 15 days of paid time off, 12 paid sick days, and 13 company holidays
We also offer up to 2 paid volunteer and charity days a year, a generous $500 work-from-home stipend and maternity and paternity leave that covers 12 weeks at full pay (after that, you can take time off unpaid or use your vacation days – it’s up to you). And of course we offer all standard health benefits with various plans to choose from. But that’s not all.
We’re always ready to welcome new RELEXians to our team because your enthusiasm and expertise allow us to keep innovating and creating the future of planning for retail and consumer brands. If you’re ready to be part of our growth, apply now.
RELEX Solutions create cutting-edge supply chain and retail planning software. Within our platforms, we have the power and potential to increase adaptability, efficiency and sustainability in the consumer goods and retail value chain. Our impact is tangible; from sustainability and eliminating waste to delighting customers and delivering great tailored tech solutions, we’re curious and passionate challenge-seekers creating the future of retail today.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Being part of RELEX means being heard, feeling valued and knowing that you can be yourself because you belong. We believe in actions, not words, regarding diverse hiring and employment practices. We take DE&I seriously. We champion and benefit from global diversity. We’re creating and evolving our culture to welcome everyone and value every idea.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.