Position: Manager, Solutions and Analytics
- Working as a solution expert in customer projects: analyzing customers business processes, gathering requirements for the software, solution design to satisfy requirements, system configuration, documentation.
- Managing a team of solution consultants:
- Manage resourcing of solution consultants.
- Provide support in their daily tasks related to the customer projects they are working on.
- Regular scheduled meetings to review their work product, offer guidance on task management, provide coaching and hands on training as needed.
- Provide guidance in their career development.
- Track progress on their personal development goals, review compensation.
- Standardization and development of delivery projects:
- Developing new global best practice templates to be used in all delivery projects.
- product management:
- Communicating the needs of U.S. customer to the global product development team.
- Specifying and prioritizing new functionalities.
- Tracking progress of development and communicating progress to customers.
- Keeping the solution consultants and other stakeholders up to date on newly developed and upcoming software functionalities.
- Training solutions consultants, business consultants and project managers:
- Training the teams in topics related to software functionalities and best practices.
Education/Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Ind. Eng,Comp. Eng, or related & 24 months of experience required as Supply Chain Analyst or related
Travel Requirement: 20-50% national and international travel to various locations within the markets that RELEX Solutions Inc services including the U.S., Canada and Latin America.
Location of Employment: Relex Solutions, Inc. 1201 Peachtree Street, Suite 1000, Atlanta GA 30361
Email resumes and job history to Relex Solutions, Inc. Erin.Glynn@relexsolutions.com