Location: Atlanta, US
RELEX Solutions is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to strengthen our marketing team in Atlanta. This is a full-time position for someone with previous experience in the field of B2B marketing and event management.
Your main task will be to support the North American marketing team, which is responsible for planning and executing a marketing plan designed to a) support the sales pipeline and b) increase RELEX’s brand awareness in North America. Together, you will work closely with our sales team as well as our central marketing team, which is based in Helsinki, Finland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cooperate closely with our two Marketing Managers in North America to support the sales team through targeted marketing activities and materials
- Support with event management including coordinating third party events (trade fairs and conferences) as well as RELEX’s own thought leadership events.
- Take part in planning and executing B2B lead generation campaigns for both online and offline channels
- Collecting and analyzing data from activities to support decision-making and driving results
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 1-2 years’ experience in B2B marketing and event management
- Excellent collaboration & project management skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Attention to detail and capable of working independently
- High proficiency in Office 365 tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Eagerness to learn something new every day and a strong can-do attitude
- …and of course, the ability to have fun while working!
What we consider as a bonus:
- Experience in B2B SaaS enterprise software marketing
- Experience in marketing automation tools, preferably HubSpot
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely from your home office
- Challenging tasks and responsibilities from day one
- Great possibilities for personal growth and to influence the future path of the company
- Over 1000 energetic, ambitious, and fun colleagues internationally, with around 120 working in the Atlanta office
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.