We’re looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to drive our marketing efforts in Central and Eastern Europe. This is a full-time position for someone with previous experience in B2B SaaS tech marketing, event management and lead generation.
You will join our global field marketing team and take responsibility of planning and executing a marketing plan for the CEE region designed to a) support the sales pipeline and b) increase RELEX’s brand awareness.
Ideally, our Marketing Manager is located in Poland or the Czech Republic. Some travel to visit relevant trade shows across the CEE region are expected.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cooperate closely with our CEE sales team to support the sales pipeline through targeted marketing activities and materials
- Plan and execute impactful B2B lead generation campaigns for both online and offline channels
- Event management
- Third party events (trade fairs and conferences): End-to-end management, from evaluating events to strategizing/coordinating our participation and tracking performance post-event
- RELEX’s user and thought leadership events: End-to-end management, from audience targeting and agenda development to performance tracking and continuous development
- Build and maintain beneficial relationships with retail trade shows and industry organizations
- Analyze industry trends to identify new activities with the greatest potential to drive market growth
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing and event management
- Good knowledge of the CEE market, especially Poland and the Czech Republic, and well-established networks within associations, event organizers, agencies, and public relations
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with retail trade shows and industry organizations
- Experience with B2B lead generation campaign planning and execution
- Experience working closely with sales and business development teams
- Attention to detail and an independent working style
- Eagerness to learn something new every day and a strong can-do-attitude
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English and Polish (fluency in Czech/Romanian/Hungarian is a significant bonus)
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in marketing automation tools, preferably HubSpot
- …and of course, the ability to have fun while working!
What we consider as a bonus:
- Experience in B2B SaaS enterprise software marketing
- Understanding of retail supply chain management
- Experience creating and utilizing videos and webinars
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed marketing team with team members in 12 different countries, that feels like a family (a bit of a cliché but we really mean it!)
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your CV, resume and portfolio through the application form as soon as possible Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Marketing Manager EMEA North, Frida Algotsson is happy to answer them by email frida.algotsson[a]relexsolutions.com.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Marks & Spencer, Bed Bath and Beyond, WHSmith and Auchan, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees