We are now looking for a full-time Network Engineer to join our RELEX Private Cloud Engineering team in Atlanta, GA. As a Network Engineer you will be building, configuring and maintaining our networks in RELEX colocation data centers and public cloud. You will be participating in next generation data center deployment projects to provide a reliable and scalable enterprise computing platform to support our fast-growing company and product areas.
We are looking for proactive, open-minded, and self-driven person who will help us enhance take the team into the next level!
What you will be doing:
- Improving Private Cloud Data Center infrastructure via next generation Data Center projects
- Planning and applying configuration changes to our network devices such as switches and firewalls, as we expand our services
- Creating and solving Incident Management tickets
- Handling external events that have impact on RELEX Private Cloud – Maintenance Breaks and hardware relocation on-site
- Monitoring system health via online dashboards and tools
- Participating incident investigation and problem solving
- Patching network devices and other hardware
- Rack and stack hardware components (switches, firewalls, servers, storage devices) and do the related cabling work
- Replacing broken hardware components and parts
- Participating in proof of concept -testing
What you will bring to the table:
- Strong and proven understanding of the network stack, TCP/IP, routing protocols, IPSEC VPN etc.
- Knowledge and skills to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot network devices such as switches and firewalls
- Ability to manage network configurations with Infrastructure as a Code tools such as Ansible
- A technician's analytical mindset
- Linux basics
- You are a self-starter and with a can-do attitude
- You are eager to both learn new things and to teach others
- You enjoy working as a part of a team
- Ability to travel to our Data Centers around US
What we consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge on setting up dedicated links between public cloud and private data centers e.g. Azure Express Route
- Knowledge and experience working with Linux operating system, installations & automation
- Knowledge and experience in developing and maintaining Data Center infrastructure, hardware and System Architecture
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- Opportunity to build next generation data centers from the start
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- Meaningful work to build the platform to run our products optimizing our clients supply chains to avoid spoilage and to reduce CO2 emissions
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Ahold Delhaize, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.