We are now looking for a full-time Network Engineer to join our RELEX Private Cloud Engineering team in Atlanta, GA. As a Network Engineer you will be building, configuring and maintaining our networks in RELEX colocation data centers and public cloud. You will be participating in next generation data center deployment projects to provide a reliable and scalable enterprise computing platform to support our fast-growing company and product areas.
We are looking for proactive, open-minded, and self-driven person who will enhance the team and help take the team into the next level!
What you will be doing:
- Improving Private Cloud Data Center infrastructure via next generation Data Center projects
- Planning and applying configuration changes to our network devices such as switches and firewalls, as we expand our services
- Creating and solving Incident Management tickets
- Handling external events that have impact on RELEX Private Cloud – Maintenance Breaks and hardware relocation on-site
- Monitoring system health via online dashboards and tools
- Participating incident investigation and problem solving
- Patching network devices and other hardware
- Rack and stack hardware components (switches, firewalls, servers, storage devices) and do the related cabling work
- Replacing broken hardware components and parts
- Participating in proof of concept -testing
What you will bring to the table:
- Proven understanding of the network stack, TCP/IP, routing protocols, IPSEC VPN etc.
- Knowledge and skills to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot network devices such as switches and firewalls
- Ability to manage network configurations with Infrastructure as a Code tools such as Ansible
- A technician's analytical mindset
- Linux basics
- A self-starter mindset and with a can-do attitude
- Eagerness to learn new things while also teaching others
- Ability to collaborate and enjoyment when working as a part of a team
- Open to travel to our Data Centers around US
- Must live in the metro-Atlanta area
What we consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge on setting up dedicated links between public cloud and private data centers e.g. Azure Express Route
- Knowledge and experience working with Linux operating system, installations & automation
- Knowledge and experience in developing and maintaining Data Center infrastructure, hardware and System Architecture
- Knowledge of: routing protocols, VXLAN, EVPN, IDS/IDP, NGFW, scripting, NetDevOps, SASE, Cloud Connect, SNMP, sFlow
- Networking certificates or similar demonstrated technical experience
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with.
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged.
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one.
- A flexible environment with the option to work remotely
- Cell phone, internet, 401k, and healthcare benefits.
- Brand new offices in the center of Midtown Atlanta
- Opportunity to work on a modern tech stack, e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, microservices, CI/CD
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform. RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps retailers and brands move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a $500M+ funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $5.7B.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.