Are you a customer-oriented person who wants new challenges? Do you want to help create long-term success for retailers, wholesalers and production customers? Do you like to provide measurable values for your customers and fight against food waste? We are now looking for a Danish-speaking Service Delivery Manager to our Copenhagen office to focus on delivery toward our customers in Denmark.
In RELEX, we work in small teams where everyone's input is valued. We are a close-knit gang that lives by RELEX's values; “Put an end to stupid things!” and «The co-worker is a friend». This is an ideal role for you who are self-driven and like new challenges. You will be part of an ambitious, social and professionally strong team.
You’ll be responsible of selected services and customer(s), a member of our Nordic service delivery team. Together with the team you’ll ensure that we deliver outstanding service to our customers. You will help the team achieve this goal by coaching, constantly improving, and sharing your knowledge how to operate world-class cloud services.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You are directly responsible of selected services for assigned customer(s)
- You will develop and maintain RELEX-wide service delivery processes
- Perform service reviews.
- On top of financial targets many of your key performance indicators are linked to service quality such as SLAs and customer satisfaction surveys
- Lead environmental changes such as disaster recovery, development, configuration, incidents and management of problems encountered
- Testing when performing version upgrades
- Ensure that the RELEX system is fully operational and accessible, and that the customer's RELEX system-related problems are resolved in accordance with SLA
- Identify continuous improvements and develop best practices
- Perform business analysis and problem-solving activities at strategic, operational, technical and organizational level
What You’ll Bring To The Table
- At least 2 years previous work experience in IT software service management, supply chain management, service management, customer success management and / or consulting
- Experience with ITSM, ITIL, and IT change management processes
- Proven capabilities to deliver measurable value in high-speed environments
- Excellent coordination skills
- Strong will to learn how our products operate and deliver world-class service
- Good communication skills – both in Danish and English, in writing and orally.
What We Consider As An Advantage
- Ability to work proactively and is results-driven
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with the customer's stakeholders, including resources at C level
- Proactive and results-oriented attitude to work
- Ability to independently develop customer accounts and create added value for our customers.
What We Offer You In Return
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company with modern work culture
- Support from a team of super smart people
- Sports and culture benefit.
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
- A professional work environment, but still an informal atmosphere
- Engaged, ambitious and fun colleagues
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. If you have questions, our Head of Service Delivery EMEA North & APAC Kalle Wictor is happy to answer them by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform. RELEX is selected by leading companies and has offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, USA (Atlanta), Great Britain, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Melbourne, Singapore and our head office in Helsinki, Finland.