RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We are now looking for a full-time Partner Success Manager for APAC to enable the further growth of our SaaS business. You’ll join the Global Partner Success team from our new office in Singapore. RELEX Strategy is to support the corporate growth by working more and more together with and through partners, which means that there will be a need to manage a constantly growing pool of partners and simultaneously develop the practices of working together. Read more about our partners here: https://www.relexsolutions.com/partners/.
What you'll be doing:
You’ll play a key role in this process: working directly with the partners in the region and simultaneously working on scaling our global partner activities to the next level and making the processes future-proof. SOWs, relationship management and resource allocation are some of the daily topics you’ll be working with. You will act as the primary contact point between the central Partner Success team and the regional operations on partner matters.
- Partner management: offer both strategic and hands-on support for our local teams in APAC (Pricing, Contracts, Relationship management, Resource allocation). The Partner Management activities are expected to take about 80-100 % of your time.
- Process and tool ownership: develop, maintain and ensure global usage of some of the best practice tools and processes in partner work, which can derive from commercial to legal, from communicational to financial, and anything in between! Examples of these are contract templates and partner reports; In the long term the Process and Tool ownership activities are expected to take about 0-20 % of your time.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree from a relevant field (communications, international trade, law; you name it)
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience e.g. from project management, preferably from consulting or software business
- Account management, partner success or partner enablement role in a software company seen as a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects and partner relations and to manage change
- Fluent people skills, also when facing conflicts of interests
- Fluent in English, other languages seen as a plus
- Self-starter attitude, ability to successfully take things across the finish line, 3-steps-ahead mindset. Being comfortable with continuous change and having a scaling-driven mindset will help you succeed in your role.
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing SaaS company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibility and challenges from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Rossmann, Coles, Morrisons, ParknShop, and Deliver yHero, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age and sexual orientation and identity.