RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We are now looking for a full-time Partner Success Manager to enable the further growth of our SaaS business. You’ll join the Partner Success team either at our headquarters in Helsinki or in one of our European offices.
As of today, partners do a small fragment of our implementations; in a few years they should present the vast majority. Add the annual growth of 50 % and the equation is ready: there’s work to do. You’ll play a key role in getting our global partner activities scaled to the next level and making the processes future-proof. You will own and develop several key tools and processes to ensure success in partner operations, and act as the primary central contact point towards regional operations on partner matters.
This role allows the candidate to seamlessly combine both strategic visionary thinking and raw hands-on work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Offer both strategic and hands-on support for our regional teams (pricing, relationship management, resource allocation)
- Act as an interim Partner Liaison Manager for regions where local partner activity is still developing
- Develop a process-driven approach to our partnerships, own the global best practices in partner work
- Own the partner SOWs (development, maintenance and communication)
- Own the partner revenue tracking (development, maintenance and communication)
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Master's degree from a relevant field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience e.g. from consulting or software business, out of which at least 2 years in a partner success or partner enablement role in a software company.
- Demonstrated ability to logically organize information and processes and to manage change
- Fluent communication skills in English both oral and written, other languages seen as a plus
- Self-starter attitude, ability to successfully take things across the finish line, 3-steps-ahead mindset
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing SaaS company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibility and challenges from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of RELEX!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 24th of June. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Head of Partner Success Lotta Punkanen is happy to answer them by phone +358 50 434 5448 (Mon-Fri 11.00-16.00 (UTC+2)).
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.