We are now looking for a full-time Performance Engineer to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You’ll join the team working on the RELEX Store product, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together with the team you will be developing world class retail space planning tools. You will help the team achieve this goal by ensuring the predictable scalability of data services of the product.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Performance Engineer, you will be helping and guiding developers to create scalable solutions with superior and predictable performance. Your tasks consist of:
- Analyzing the performance of platform components
- Tuning the data platforms we use
- Supporting and helping development teams to solve any performance related topics
- Supporting and executing technical platform performance tests and defining test cases with product management
What you’ll bring to the table:
- More than 3 years experience on large mission critical solutions
- Good understanding of databases and their internals
- indexing, stored procedures, data models, data access
- Good understanding of infrastructure components
- Private and public clouds, storage, networking, compute nodes, containers and operating systems
- Willingness to learn
- Good spoken and written English
What we consider as an advantage:
- Experience on C# and .Net Core
- Experience on microservices architectures
- Experience on MS SQL Server and MySQL
- BLOB Storages and technologies like Athena, CosmosDB, RavenDB, CouchDB or MemSQL
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- We promote remote working
- Mobile phone, broadband and healthcare benefits
- Plenty of vocational clubs and opportunities: e.g., brewing, orienteering
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 16th of October. If you have questions, our Talent Acquisition Specialist Vismit Chawla is happy to answer them by email vismit.chawla[a]relexsolutions.com. Also kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Kesko, S Group, AutoZone, Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.