A brief overview of RELEX Solutions:
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Coles and Baby Bunting, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing solution & supply chain industry guidance to RELEX account executives when closing new deals with prospective RELEX customers or expanding partnerships with existing ones.
- Joining a growing global team as we seek to continue our rapid success story in the APAC region – with primary focus on Australia.
You will support sales opportunities by:
- Demonstrating RELEX software strengths and applying these to prospective customer challenges,
- Consulting on initial best practice supply chain process & solution design,
- Ensuring prospects understand the business value of working with RELEX, & building confidence in the team’s ability to deliver on that business value,
- Create a vision of the future partnership potential between RELEX and the customer through your own example.
You will support existing customer operations by:
- Supporting newly signed customers through their transition into project phase
- Providing continuity in presales solution guidance to the RELEX operations team
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Becoming a trusted advisor to our customers through open, honest and transparent engagement
- Providing expertise on the RELEX solution current & future capability
- Providing retail process consultancy, challenging the customer’s thinking, and giving insight into industry best practise
- Preparing and delivering solution presentations and demonstrations
- Conducting discovery workshops to understand the customer’s current situation & future aims
- Describing our implementation methodology and building confidence in our ability to deliver.
- Calculating business cases using customer data
- Highlighting how we differ from our competition
- Understanding and articulating our case studies, showing how we provided value to other customers.
- Managing, co-ordinating and ensuring quality of formal responses to RFIs, RFPs, etc.
- Communicating the excitement we have to make a genuine difference for our customers
What you’ll bring to the table:
- The ability to problem-solve on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn
- Ownership, commitment, and a can-do attitude
- Top class communications skills including
- An inspiring and engaging presentation style
- An ability to convey complex concepts to audiences in a way they understand
- An ability to challenge customer thinking in a constructive and positive way, regardless of a person’s role or level of seniority.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with a retailer or consultancy/software provider focused on the retail or supply chain industry
- Excellent understanding of RELEX’s key solution areas including Inventory Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment
What we'll consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of Space, Assortment or Workforce Optimisation
- Previous experience of RELEX either as an implementation consultant or as a user
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible.