We are looking for a talented Pricing Manager to join our Offering and Pricing team. The Offering & Pricing team is responsible for the way we package our products and services into commercial offerings. The goal is to maximize our commercial success through an approach that ensures value for the customer is simple, scalable, and supports our business strategy.
The team sits within the Product organization but works closely and collaboratively with many functions to understand the needs of relevant stakeholders and ensure successful execution. Other functions of key importance include Sales, Customer Operations, Finance, Legal, and Technology.
What you’ll do:
We want to ensure that our SaaS products are world class, meet customers’ needs now and in the future, and allow us to reach our financial targets such as SaaS profitability. As a main area, you will own and maintain pricing of a part of the RELEX product portfolio. This means engaging with sales and other stakeholders in understanding the market requirements as well as supporting in deal making in key opportunities and responding to day-to-day pricing and offering related queries.
- Support pricing related queries in the market as the go-to person for pricing related topics
- Supporting key deal negotiations regarding pricing and commercials, when needed
- Own maintaining and improving a product (or product area) list pricing structure and packaging of capabilities in collaboration with other product teams
- Drive key commercial KPIs such as revenue, win rate, product lifetime value, and customer lifetime value
- Collect pricing and competitor intelligence from the market to form analysis and insights related to current performance and opportunities to improve
- Provide commercial feedback into the RELEX product development process in order to shape the offering we go to market with
- Contribute to keeping RELEX pricing tooling up to date
- Engage actively in ramping-up the team as well as other projects within the Product organization
- Maintain and share relevant industry knowledge, coaching colleagues in commercial ways of thinking
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Master’s degree preferred. Preferred degree topics include but not limited to: Management Science, Industrial Management, Information Networks, Business Technology, Logistics, Economics and Business Administration
- Analytical and problem-solving mind-set, practical analytics experience is a plus
- Focus on deliverables and getting things done
- General financial and business understanding
- Demonstrable customer-focused mindset and the ability to consider value for customers in different industries (a background or previous work in technology, supply chain, retail, wholesale, or CPG sectors would be ideal)
- One or more of the following for 3-5 years:
- Experience in sales, pricing, procurement, finance and control or similar. Preferably from a B2B SaaS business
- Experience in customer success (or closely supporting these functions), and understanding of contract negotiations and bid reviews
- Experience of product management or working closely with Product and Technology teams
- Fluent English skills
What we can offer you:
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely from your home office
- Challenging tasks and responsibilities from day one
- Great possibilities for personal growth and to influence the future path of the company
- Over 1300 energetic, ambitious, and fun colleagues internationally
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely from your home office
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.