We are now looking for a full-time Private Cloud Engineer / Data Center Engineer to join our RELEX Private Cloud Engineering team of four in Helsinki. As a RELEX Private Cloud Engineer you will be building and maintaining RELEX colocation data center services. You will be participating in next generation data center deployment projects to provide a reliable and scalable enterprise computing platform to support our fast-growing company and product areas. We are looking for proactive, open-minded, and self-driven person who thinks hardware is fun and will help us enhance private cloud activities into the next level.
What you will be doing:
- Improving Private Cloud Data Center infrastructure via next generation Data Center projects
- Creating and solving Incident and Management tickets
- Escorting 3rd part support providers for corrective hardware maintenance activities
- Handling external events that have impact on RELEX Private Cloud – Maintenance Breaks and hardware relocation on-site
- Monitoring system health via online dashboards and tools
- Participating Major incident hardware investigation and problem solving
- Patching hardware and security vulnerability
- Rack and stack hardware components (servers, storages, switches, cables)
- Replacing broken hardware components and parts
- Participating in proof of concept -testing
What you will bring to the table:
- A technician´s analytical mindset
- Knowledge in hardware and System Architecture
- You have experience in developing and maintaining Private Cloud hardware and solutions
- You have experience in installing, maintaining, and cabling hardware in Data Center
- Linux basics
- You are a self-starter and with a can-do attitude
- You are eager to both learn new things and to teach others
- You enjoy working as a part of a team
- Own a car to commute to Data Centers
What we consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge in Linux Operating Systems, installations & automations.
- Knowledge in performance testing
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- Opportunity to build next generation data centers from the start
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply using the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 31st December 2021. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly. Also kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.
If you have questions, our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Vismit Chawla is happy to answer them by email vismit.chawla[at]relexsolutions.com.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, relocate new employees to our offices, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing, and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands, including Kesko, S Group, AutoZone, Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.