We are now looking for a Processs Owner to join our global RELEX family. You’ll join the Cental Service Delivery team of 16 people, who will help you succeed in your new role.
Central Service Delivery is the heart of RELEX services that overlooks, develops and manages customer facing IT Services. We make sure that our services are holistic, mature and scalable. Our aim is to serve all our markets with intelligent and high performing services that are centrally managed. Majority of your future team members are located in Helsinki office but this location is available EMEA-wide (in the countries we have a subsidiary).
What you will be doing:
Together with the team you will own and manage RELEX-wide IT processes that enable our customers to work better. Your main responsibility will be within incident, change and problem management processes ownership and management. You will provide leadership in designing complex, end-to-end processes to improve business effectiveness to optimize fulfillment of management / customer / operational requirements.
This role will be a great fit for you if you thrive from challenges and see a global environment as an opportunity. You are self-motivated but happy to be part of a fun team that is making a difference with providing shared services across RELEX products. As RELEX is growing you will have broad opportunities to grow with us!
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Degree in a computer-related field, or a business degree and experience working in a SaaS services organization preferred
- ITIL Certification
- Experience in cross-functional management methods and techniques
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment
- Strategic planning skills with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6-12-month time span
- Skills in leading people and getting results with a strong client focus
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
What We Consider As An Advantage
You have passion for:
- Collaborating with international teams
- Ongoing process improvement
- ITIL based service processes
Our promise to you:
- We value your work-life balance: enjoy flexible working hours and holidays, and choose between remote, office, and hybrid work.
- We take care of your mental and physical well-being: we have lunch, sports & culture, and bike benefits, a gym at the Helsinki office, and we organize sports events, have extended occupational health care with extra health insurance, as well as mental healthcare tools and services for your use.
- We support families and diverse life situations: we know there are times when you need extra flexibility, such as time-off or childcare for a sick child, a paid day off for your kid’s school start, or part-time working arrangements.
- We respect your expertise and provide a community that supports you: we’re a diverse team of smart, motivated, and fun people who work together for a common goal – humbly dominate the retail world. We live by the RELEX values and occasionally get together to celebrate team days and company-wide summer parties, because after all, Life is supposed to be fun.
Does this opportunity sound exciting to you? Apply now and become part of the RELEX family! We will be accepting applications until 7th October 2022. If you have any questions about the position, please contact our Director of Service Delivery, Tuukka Paavolainen: tuukka.paavolainen (at) relexsolutions.com.