We are now looking for a new Product Lead to work in the Space & Assortment (S&A) product area in our Product Strategy & Management team. Our team owns RELEX’s product vision and strategic, long term product road-map and ensures our SaaS products continue to deliver measurable value for our customers in retail, wholesale and manufacturing industries around the globe.
Your role as a Product Lead is to support in the creation and management of our strategic initiatives in the S&A product offering and make sure it enables us to meet and exceed our current and future customers’ expectations and meets also RELEX’s financial targets. You will work closely with Head of Product Strategy & Management for S&A and also with other product and engineering teams to provide market, customer and business view to R&D work and participate in sales cases to credibly communicate our product capabilities, vision and future plans.
Product Strategy and Management team members are currently located in Europe and this position can be located in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, or UK. In these locations you can work 100% remotely.
What you’ll be doing:
Your key task will be to contribute to our product vision, strategy, and road-map within the S&A product offering. We want to ensure that our SaaS products are world class, they meet customers’ needs now and, in the future, and allow us to reach our financial targets regarding e.g., SaaS profitability.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Build and own a compelling product vision for selected products in the S&A offering
- Build and manage elements of our strategic, long-term product road-map and priority order of new initiatives in your products
- Work closely with Product Managers of selected products and support in aligning the operative product road-maps and other development targets with the strategic long-term road-map
- Lead new S&A related initiatives from start to finish and ensure good communication about the progress to various stakeholders
- Work across Product areas to help Unify our offering across the RELEX Living Retail Platform
- Be a product evangelist of your products both internally and externally (e.g., supporting sales, participate in analyst briefings)
- Stay up to date on customer (Retail, Wholesale and CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods)) needs and market trends, including the development of Omnichannel business practices in the market
- Ensure we meet our financial KPIs with the solutions we are developing
- Establish good working relationships with different key stakeholders within Product and Technology organizations, Customer Operations, Sales, Pre-sales, and Marketing teams
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Relevant Master's or Bachelor's degree (e.g., Management Science, Industrial Management, Information Networks, Business Technology, Logistics, Economics and Business Administration)
- S&A and retail industry knowledge, e.g., +5 years of relevant work experience in category management, supply chain management, logistics or management consulting
- Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate and communicate efficiently with internal and external stakeholders on all organizational levels
- Customer focused, business mindset with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Earlier experience in product ownership/management is considered as an advantage
- Fluent English skills (fluency in Finnish/Swedish/German/Spanish/French/Russian is a significant bonus)
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 26th of September. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Sanober Masalawala (sanober.masalawala[a]relexsolutions.com) from our recruitment team is happy to answer them via email. Kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including S Group, Suomalainen Kirjakauppa, Yliopiston Apteekki, Morrisons, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.