We are opening a new position and looking for a Product Lead for our Store Operations product offering in the Product Strategy team. Our team owns RELEX’s product vision and strategic, long term product roadmap and ensures our SaaS products continue to deliver measurable value for our customers in retail, wholesale and manufacturing industries around the globe.
As a Product Lead, your key task will be to build and own our product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our Store Operations product offering. You will work closely with other product area leaders, and with the core product and engineering teams to provide market, customer and business insight for R&D work and participate in sales cases to credibly communicate our product capabilities, vision and future plans to develop our Store Operations product offering.
Product Strategy team members are currently located across Europe and this position can be located in Europe or North America. In these locations you can work 100% remotely.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and own a compelling product vision for our Store Operations product offering
- Build and manage elements of our strategic, long-term product roadmap and priority order of new initiatives in your product area
- Work closely with Product Managers and support in aligning the operative product roadmaps and other development targets with the strategic long-term roadmap
- Lead new Store Operations related initiatives from start to finish (e.g., discovery, prototype testing and pilots) and ensure good communication about the progress to various stakeholders
- Work across Product areas to help unify our offering across the RELEX Living Retail Platform
- Be a product evangelist of your products both internally and externally (e.g., supporting sales, participating in analyst briefings)
- Research, analyze and assess the relevant geographic competition, trends and needs as it relates to each of the core RELEX retail verticals (i.e. Grocery, DIY, Specialty, etc.) or any other RELEX core competency area (i.e. Wholesale, CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods), etc.)
- Development of Store Operations requirements and business practices tailored for each distinct geographic market
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Relevant Master's or Bachelor's degree (e.g., Management Science, Industrial Management, Information Networks, Business Technology, Logistics, Economics and Business Administration)
- Strong experience in Store Operations from either a retailer or technology vendor background, with ideally direct experience of developing and implementing successful solutions
- Retail industry knowledge, e.g., +5 years of relevant work experience in store operations, category management, supply chain management, logistics or management consulting. Direct experience of the US market is an advantage
- Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate and communicate efficiently with internal and external stakeholders on all organizational levels
- Customer focused, business mindset with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Earlier experience in product ownership/management is considered an advantage
- Fluency in Finnish/Swedish/German/Spanish/French is a significant bonus
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than May 23rd. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.