We are now looking for a Product Manager, with a focus on Space, Assortment and Category Management, to join our RELEX family in Atlanta. You will be joining a US Product team – a branch of a larger global Product organization, the majority of which are based at company HQ in Helsinki. Together the team is aiming to make sure the North American market is represented in our central roadmap and Product Development. You will help the team achieve this goal by utilizing expertise to help support Sales and Implementation teams, contribute to ongoing planning and roadmap discussions, and participate in stakeholder engagement when it comes to all things Product.
What you’ll be doing:
You will play an eclectic role contributing to many facets of our business. The focus of the role is on what we term as Space & Assortment solutions. At RELEX, this refers to Micro Space (Planogram management and optimization), Macro Space (Floor Planning), as well as Clustering and Assortment solutions. Some of the key areas of responsibility are based around the following:
- Sales support
- Play the role of trusted advisor within sales cases, contributing to transposing of prospect requirements to solutions within our software base
- Contributing to Product Marketing, adding your expertise to pricing and messaging strategy
- Operations guidance/support
- Involvement in strategic customer implementations providing guidance and expertise to operations team members
- Consult and work with our Operations team on best practice within the industry
- Roadmap contribution and collaboration
- Understanding where our Product could improve, as well as contributing to building and maintaining the operational roadmaps and ongoing development efforts”
- Product strategy and vision
- Contribute to our centrally maintained Product vision and ensure the North American market is front and center (aligning with our strategic priorities)
- New product areas
- Support the success of new product development ensuring engagement, understanding and ongoing improvement
What you will bring to the table:
- Deep understanding in multiple verticals of retail industry or broader range of product areas, albeit, predominantly focused on Space, Assortment and Category Management
- Able to engage in active dialogue with other industry experts and thought leaders
- Able to contribute and influence product direction with collaboration with customers and central teams
- Able to work with sales to add strategic guidance, particularly with scoping
- Actively works with customers and involves them early in the release communications
- Can talk about difficult topics on multiple abstraction layers from C level to other members of the wider product team
- Can play the role of trusted advisor for other solution areas, our Operations team (new and existing projects), and sales cases
- Experience of Space related products within the industry and a clear view of best practice, and how improvements can be made in terms of solutions and user experience
What we consider as an advantage:
- Experience in a retail setting understanding how our customers (retailers) utilize Space related software
- Experience in software and general product development, including development methodology and roadmap management
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can impact ongoing product development and strategic objectives or a fast-growing company
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing, and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, PetSmart, and Sprouts, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Working at RELEX during COVID-19:
While COVID-19 cases are still relevant here in the US, RELEX has taken precautionary measures to ensure employees are safe, yet set up for success. This all begins with a virtual onboarding experience that ensures every step of your RELEX onboarding journey is clear and interactive. RELEX has an internal learning management system to ensure your training sessions are easy to access and thoughtful.
RELEX offers a flexible working schedule and completely supports the work and home balance, especially when remote working is the recommendation.
RELEX US headquarters is open for those that need, but managed by a capacity sign up system and is completely optional to visit at this time. The office is equipped with a UV lighting system, daily cleaning, 6ft+ apart desk arrangement and sanitizing stations so that if you feel you are most productive in an office setting, you have a safe place to work.
Because of our great remote working video and meeting options, any travel is not recommended for our employees at least until July 2021. We believe we can serve our clients successfully working and collaborating remotely, although look forward to the time in the future where we can have that in-person collaboration again.