We are now looking for a full-time Product Owner who would take responsibility for the Customer Configuration Management tools, which are utilized to manage and deploy many RELEX Software services and web applications used by our customers.
Every customer on the RELEX Unified Platform utilizes different software applications, so in this role you would have a chance to contribute to the company’s success and help to fight against the world’s food waste.
You will join our Platform Product Management team. Because of the need for close collaboration with development teams, the preferred physical location is Helsinki or at least the candidate needs to be able to visit Helsinki on a regular basis, naturally post-covid.
What you will be doing:
- Being responsible for our customer configuration management tooling – building best in class software, automation, and processes to manage, configure and deploy customer facing applications and configurations.
- Acting as product owner for the development team. This means prioritizing the team’s work, discovering feature and development needs, specifying development tickets, facilitating sprint planning, and overall ensuring the team is working on most essential things and has the context to do their work.
- Working closely with Shared Service Product Manager and other Product Owners ensuring alignment with overall RELEX strategy and other teams’ backlogs and the needs of our delivery organization.
- Seeking ways to make life easier for internal stakeholders who utilize these systems within customer projects. This means ensuring the tooling around them is well productized and serves both internal users and RELEX implementation partners.
- Iterating on external and internal stakeholder’s use cases to find what is essential and required and distill this information to roadmaps and development team’s backlog.
- Working with the Design teams in discovering optimal user interfaces & flows and defining our key use cases.
At RELEX, there are people who you can expect support from, such as Product Managers, engineering Team Leads and Scrum Masters, Program Managers, Technical Architects, and Head of Product. There are also other product owners dealing with responsibility areas adjacent to yours whom you will collaborate with.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience of working in product role – Product Owner/Manager
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all organizational levels
- You have experience of product work with software applications, preferably with graphical user interfaces
- You have interest in the domain/context behind the tooling. Bonus for retail experience.
- You have patience for making things enterprise quality and know when to do trade-offs between robustness and embarking on cool new things
- Excellent communication skills in English
What we offer you in return:
- Fighting for the climate – work in a company where we aim to do our part in removing waste and minimizing unnecessary transportation from retailing on planetary scale
- Company culture that fosters learning, high ambition, responsibility, and psychological safety
- Lots of learning and growing opportunities in a rapidly growing international software company
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance.
- A gym at the office and a lot of other activities: yoga, HIIT, floorball, badminton, brewing…
- Mobile phone and home internet benefit.
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts school for the first time, flexible work arrangements.
- Awesome team!
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 21st of August. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Platform Product Management Team Lead, Antti Kuvaja is happy to answer them by email antti.kuvaja[a]relexsolutions.com.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions helps retailers and consumer brands drive profitable growth across all sales and distribution channels by maximizing customer satisfaction and minimizing operative costs.
Our market-leading, unified supply chain and retail planning platform helps retailers and consumer goods companies align and optimize demand, merchandise, supply chain, and operations planning across the end-to-end value chain.
We drive record-high product availability, increased sales and margin, improved sustainability, and the best return on investment in inventory, space, workforce, and capacity.
Leading brands like AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann trust RELEX to optimize their supply chain and retail planning. Go to relexsolutions.com for more.