We are now looking for a full-time Product Owner who would take responsibility of the Unified Monitoring and Logging platform. Unified Monitoring platform is used to provide holistic visibility of whole RELEX SaaS platform health and performance to operational teams ensuring word class service delivery for our customers. You would join the RELEX Product Management team and work closely with the Internal Affairs DevOps Engineering team.
Because of the close collaboration with the development team, the preferred physical location is Helsinki or at least you would need to be able to visit Helsinki on a regular basis, naturally post-covid.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acting as product owner for the development team Internal Affairs by working closely with software engineers and being in charge of prioritizing the product backlog and road-map
- Being responsible for prioritizing development work towards our Unified Monitoring Platform vision
- Acting as an ambassador regarding monitoring and logging practices for all our products, both internal and external ones
- Gathering business requirements for monitoring and communicating the plans to stakeholders
- Refine requirements and turn them into actual development items in the product backlog
- Working closely with other product owners/managers and engineering teams to align your backlog with other product backlogs
- Gathering feedback from internal and external stakeholders, training and documenting the solution, its existing capabilities, and best practices
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience of working in product role – product owner/manager
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all organizational levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- “Getting things done” attitude
As an advantage we would count if you would have previous experience of working with product monitoring software and hands on experience of tools like Datadog, Prometheus, Zabbix or other similar.
What we offer you in return:
- Fighting for the climate – work in a company where we aim to do our part in removing waste and minimizing unnecessary transportation from retailing on planetary scale
- Company culture that fosters learning, high ambition, responsibility, and psychological safety
- Lots of learning and growing opportunities in a rapidly growing international software company
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance.
- A gym at the office and a lot of other activities: yoga, HIIT, floorball, badminton, brewing…
- Mobile phone and home internet benefit.
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts school for the first time, flexible work arrangements.
- Awesome team!
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 30th of May. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Antti Kuvaja (antti.kuvaja(at)relexsolutions.com) is happy to answer them by email. Kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.