We are now looking for a full-time Product Owner who would take responsibility for building an enterprise scale Kubernetes for our Private Cloud. You would join the RELEX’s Platform Product Management and Architecture team and work closely with the development team to architect and build a container orchestration platform to support our distributed services architecture. In addition, you would collaborate with product managers of other product areas to transform our services architecture to a modern architecture ready to leverage Kubernetes and other containerization technologies.
Because of close collaboration with the development team, the preferred physical location is Helsinki or at least the candidate needs to be able to visit Helsinki on a regular basis, naturally post-covid.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate in technical and architectural discussions.
- Support the development team and prioritize their backlog.
- Actively collect feedback, elicit needs, and transform this knowledge into Epics and specifications.
- Work as an advocate for containerization and Kubernetes within RELEX and help drive best practices for container orchestration at scale.
- Document, communicate and demonstrate features and solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support customer teams and other stakeholders to take new features and technologies into use.
- Work closely with other product managers and product owners to define and maintain the operational roadmap
- Take part defining the product vision and research collaboration related to product areas you are responsible for.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Hands-on and proven experience with cloud infrastructure, containers, and the larger Kubernetes ecosystem.
- Earlier experience in technical product management.
- Strong interest in learning complex technical concepts and ability to communicate these clearly.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all organizational levels.
- Experience of agile product development.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 1st of November. Please note that we may fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so please act quickly. The starting date can be agreed on so that you are able to handover your current tasks without problems.
If you have questions, Sanober Masalawala (sanober.masalawala[a]relexsolutions.com) from our recruitment team is happy to answer them via email. Kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.
Due to the severity of COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including S Group, Suomalainen Kirjakauppa, Yliopiston Apteekki, Morrisons, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.