We are now looking for a full-time Product Owner who would take responsibility for RELEX Public Cloud based services. Public Cloud based PaaS and SaaS plays an essential role in RELEX hybrid cloud strategy, so in this role you would have opportunity to contribute to the company’s success and help to fight the world’s food waste.
You will join the Shared Services Product Management team. Because of the close collaboration with the development team, the preferred physical location is Helsinki or at least the candidate needs to be able to visit Helsinki on a regular basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acting as product owner for development teams, who are working with cloud governance, network and Kubernetes platform building. This means specifying development tickets, prioritizing the team’s work, facilitating sprint planning, and overall ensuring teams are working on most essential things and have the context to do their work.
- Working closely with Shared components Product Manager and other Product Owners ensuring alignment with overall strategy and other teams' backlogs.
- Work as an advocate for safe and efficient usage of public cloud and Kubernetes within RELEX and help drive best practices in this area.
- Document, communicate and demonstrate features and solutions for internal stakeholders.
- Support other teams and other stakeholders to take new features and technologies into use.
- Track public cloud infrastructure cost structure and seek ways for better profitability and efficiency
At RELEX, there are people who you can expect support from, such as Product Manager, engineering Team Lead/Scrum Master, Program Manager, Technical Architect and Head of Product. Also, there are other product owners dealing with responsibility areas adjacent to yours whom you will collaborate with.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Earlier experience of working in technical Product Owner/Manager role
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate with stakeholders on all organizational levels
- Proven experience working with public cloud (especially Microsoft Azure), Kubernetes, and the larger cloud-native ecosystem.
- Strong interest in learning complex technical concepts and ability to communicate these clearly.
- Experience in agile product development
- Fluent communication skills in English
What we offer you in return:
- Fighting for the climate – work in a company where we aim to do our part in removing waste and minimizing unnecessary transportation from retailing on planetary scale
- Company culture that fosters learning, high ambition, responsibility, and psychological safety
- Lots of learning and growing opportunities in a rapidly growing international software company
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance.
- A gym at the office and a lot of other activities: yoga, HIIT, floorball, badminton, brewing…
- Mobile phone
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts school for the first time, flexible work arrangements.
- Awesome team!
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 5th of February. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Sanober Masalawala (email@example.com) from our recruitment team is happy to answer them by email.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions helps retailers and consumer brands drive profitable growth across all sales and distribution channels by maximizing customer satisfaction and minimizing operative costs.
Our market-leading, unified supply chain and retail planning platform helps retailers and consumer goods companies align and optimize demand, merchandise, supply chain, and operations planning across the end-to-end value chain.
We drive record-high product availability, increased sales and margin, improved sustainability, and the best return on investment in inventory, space, workforce, and capacity.
Leading brands like AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann trust RELEX to optimize their supply chain and retail planning. Go to relexsolutions.com for more.