We are looking for a full-time Product Owner for the development team that is responsible for RELEX forecasting functionalities. Demand forecasting plays a crucial role in all RELEX solutions. In this position you would steer the development related to RELEX core functionalities and develop further e.g. machine learning based forecasting models.
Because of close collaboration with the development team, the preferred physical location is Helsinki, Finland or at least the candidate needs to be able to visit Helsinki on a regular basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write feature specifications and define the acceptance criteria for tickets
- Support the development team and prioritize their backlog
- Manage feature requests and dependencies coming from other development teams
- Participate and coordinate acceptance testing for tickets that have got developed
- Document, communicate and demonstrate features and solutions for internal and external stakeholders
- Investigating customers’ production issues and assisting implementation projects
- Collaborate with RELEX labs and innovate how to make RELEX forecasting even more accurate than before
- Work closely with other product managers and product owners to define and maintain the operational roadmap
- Take part in defining the architectural vision for the product
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience of working as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- Understanding of technical capabilities and architecture
- Experience in agile software development
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Willingness to become an expert on products and features you are responsible for
- Experience of applying machine learning techniques in practice is considered to be a plus
- Earlier knowledge of RELEX or other supply chain planning solutions is considered to be a plus
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all organizational levels
- Programming/database skills are considered to be a plus
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer you in return:
- Fighting for the climate – work in a company where we aim to do our part in removing waste and minimizing unnecessary transportation from retailing on planetary scale
- Company culture that fosters learning, high ambition, responsibility, and psychological safety
- Lots of learning and growing opportunities in a rapidly growing international software company
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance.
- A gym at the office and a lot of other activities: yoga, HIIT, floorball, badminton, brewing…
- Mobile phone and home internet benefit.
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts school for the first time, flexible work arrangements.
- Awesome team!
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 28th of June. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Tero Jantunen (email@example.com) or Ville Auramo (firstname.lastname@example.org) are happy to answer them by email. Please note we do not accept applications sent via email.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.