We are now looking for a full-time Product Owner to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You would take responsibility for Infrastructure and Quality Assurance capabilities on our Workforce Optimization & Management solution. You’ll join the Product Management (Workforce) team of 7 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. You would work closely with the Infrastructure & Quality Assurance (Infra & QA) development team as a Product Owner and collaborate with other development teams as well. This role also requires co-operation with multiple stakeholders within RELEX organization. Together we build a world-class solution for optimizing our customers’ workforce. You will help the team achieve this goal by setting requirements for the future state of our Infrastructure and Quality Assurance, while developing processes and owning the road-map and backlog.
Because of close collaboration with the development teams, the preferred physical location is Helsinki or at least the candidate needs to be able to visit Helsinki on a regular basis, naturally post-covid.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate in technical and architectural discussions
- Own and develop selected product wide topics like logging and monitoring, information security, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance, certifications, Quality Assurance processes and/or authentication depending on prioritization
- Support the Infra & QA development team, develop road-map and prioritize their backlog
- Gather requirements from other development teams – Infra & QA development team is responsible for Infrastructure, Developer Tooling and Quality Assurance that are utilized by all other Workforce solution development teams
- Actively collect feedback, elicit needs, and transform this knowledge into Epics and specifications
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Earlier experience of product ownership/management in agile product development
- Experience in cloud infrastructure and micro-service architecture is considered as an advantage
- General understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- General understanding of the Information Security and related certifications (ISO27001 & SOC2) is considered as an advantage
- Experience in developer tooling and/or quality assurance is considered as an advantage
- Interest in developing processes and bringing them into action
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all organizational levels
- Excellent communication skills in English
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- A lot of flexibility in growing and modifying your own role to fit your strengths and interests
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 23rd of January 2022. Please note that we may fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so please act quickly.
If you have questions, Sanober Masalawala (sanober.masalawala[a]relexsolutions.com) from our recruitment team is happy to answer them via email. Kindly note that we cannot process any applications through email.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.