Job Description – Project Coordinator, RELEX LTD
Reports to: Project Management Team Lead, RELEX Ltd
Based at: RELEX Ltd office in London
Job purpose: To support the successful implementation of RELEX’s suite of systems by coordinating the project teams internally and with the customer.
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Travel: 1 or 2 days a week
A brief overview of RELEX Solutions:
RELEX is a fast-growing software company developing its own products that help retail companies plan and operate more efficiently. By accurately forecasting consumption of goods, we reduce inventory costs, increase availability, and cut waste. To achieve this, we use our in-house built terabyte scale in-memory database, which stores tens of billions of rows of data.
The RELEX team in London is growing and is looking for a Project Coordinator to support Project Managers in project implementations, and to independently drive minor development tasks with support. As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Customer Operations team with internal reporting, organisation and implementations.
This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of building a success story and to play a key role in our future growth. You are self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges. You will join an ambitious team of smart people; all committed to RELEX’s success. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide high quality administrative and support to project or minor development teams.
- Setting up new projects using Relex project management tools such as, project plans, invoicing and time tracking.
- Setting up new sales pipeline projects, ensuring all data is entered and resources are assigned.
- Supporting the creation of internal or customer facing presentations.
- Coordinating with team members the minor development tasks are assigned and completed on time.
- Provide a quality assurance role in line with RELEX project management best practices.
- Report on overall progress and statuses of projects including any risks or escalations.
- Report on financial information about the budget, forecast and actuals.
- Track all customer operations work including project work, minor development, absences, etc.
- Coordinate project closure and ensure project learnings are documented and are available.
- Presenting to senior management on budget, resources and project statuses.
- Carry out meeting administration including booking rooms, equipment and taking minutes.
- 1- 2 years of relevant experience
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong time management and prioritisation of tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What we consider a strong plus:
- Qualified to degree level.
- Experience of working in the retail industry or IT systems implementation.
- Supply Chain Industry and/or merchandising knowledge.
- Any other languages at a high level of competency.
- Any Project Management qualifications.