A brief overview of RELEX Solutions:
RELEX Solutions is Europe’s fastest growing provider of unified retail and supply chain planning solutions.
RELEX offers a suite of Supply Chain, Merchandising and Workforce solutions that businesses use to maintain and develop an efficient supply chain network. Leading retailers and suppliers around the world use RELEX systems to cut inventory and wastage costs, boost availability, and increase sales and margins.
During the past 15 years RELEX has grown fast: we are a group of 800+ employees with offices in the UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, the US and our Helsinki headquarters. We are a close-knit community combining start-up mentality with corporate reliability. We are passionate about growth, but we are also a profitable business.
The RELEX team in London is growing and is looking for a Project Manager whose main responsibilities will be managing software implementation projects through all the phases of a project lifecycle in the field of retail merchandising and supply chain management. As a Project Manager, you will responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the RELEX software by building customer relationships, problem solving, coordinating and prioritising project tasks. Ensuring all timelines are met by maintaining project plans, budget and communication to the wider project team including senior stakeholders. From time to time, you will also support the sales team’s initiatives through providing project timelines and approach.
This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of building a success story and to play a key role in our future growth. You are self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges. You will join an ambitious team of smart people; all committed to RELEX’s success. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
Travel will be required to visit customers on a regular basis or occasionally to meet with the RELEX teams in our other offices. There will be an induction process of several weeks at the RELEX headquarters in Helsinki.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Managing and participating in consultancy, data analysis and software implementation projects. Tasks include:
- Responsible for project profitability and reporting
- Responsible for owning and creating the project plan with the project team
- Creating and implementing a communication plan, including steering group meetings
- Responsible for creating and maintaining customer relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring that all stakeholders are adequately informed internally & externally
- Responsible for project scope and managing change requests
- Responsible for ensuring all tasks are completed within the timelines to best practice standards
- Organise and facilitate project meetings and workshops ensuring actions are documented and followed up until completion
- Responsible for escalating risks and issues
- Responsible for escalating resource requirements
- Participating and supporting sales process to agree appropriate timelines and project approach
- Attending suitable industry or RELEX events if needed
- Attending training and developing relevant knowledge and skills
- Experience of project management in process improvement projects
- Experience in project management in IT system implementations
- Effective leadership interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders, influence and negotiate
- Strong time management and prioritisation of tasks
- Strong risk analysis and risk management plans – being able to look ahead mitigating risk
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Native level English communications skills
What we consider a strong plus:
- Qualified to degree level OR sustained experience of working in the retail industry leading IT systems implementation
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
- Supply Chain Industry knowledge
- Experience with a grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier
- Ability to understand SCM systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Any other languages at a high level of competency
- Any Project Management qualifications