The RELEX team in Poland is growing and we are looking for either a Project Manager to join our team in Warsaw, Poland. Main responsibilities in the role will be delivering software implementation projects in the field of supply chain management, space and assortment management, markdown optimization and/or workforce optimization and management. RELEX customers include leading retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers in Finland, Europe, Americas, Middle-East and Asia and this position is an opportunity to provide measurable value as a part of an international team.
What you’ll be doing
In this position, you’ll take responsibility in delivering our most complex software implementation projects in time and in budget while exceeding customer expectations. The projects are typically large-scale implementations of RELEX solution for our customers. You will take care of all project management activities and manage a project team of subject matter experts. You will be in active contact with customer’s project team and C-level project owners. Detailed responsibilities can be modified according to the selected candidate’s experience.
We’re looking for an individual who get kicks out of steering complex implementations towards go-live and who enjoy coordinating several topics at the same time. You’re on top of your project’s tasks and always plan ahead for upcoming activities. In addition to being a skilled professional, we hope you’re also a fun colleague to work with.
This role is ideal for a talent who wants to be part of building a success story and have relevant skills to contribute to RELEX and its continuing growth.
Main tasks in include:
- Leading RELEX software implementation projects or a stream in larger implementation programs
- Managing project scope, budget, schedule, risks, changes, resourcing, communication and leading the project team
- Project and KPI reporting
- Building and maintaining steering group level customer relationships
- Supporting project sales by planning project approaches and schedules
- Contributing to project methodology and best practices development
- Possibility to act as a Project Owner in selected smaller implementations, depending on the applicant’s experience
What you will bring to the table
- A few years of experience from IT project management work, or project officer / project coordinator role in a complex IT delivery program
- Fluent English, German and Polish language and communication skills, interacting confidently with customer stakeholders, including C-level
- Great understanding of the big picture and task dependencies, yet ability to focus on details when needed
- Excellent people leadership skills
- A proactive and results driven attitude towards work
- Ability to understand supply chain and/or space and assortment management and/or workforce optimization and management systems from business and IT perspectives
- Relevant Master's degree (e.g. Economics and Business Administration, Industrial Management, Information Networks)
- Ability to work onsite in our Warsaw office, with a possibility for flexible remote work
What we offer you in return
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A sponsored gym membership
- Mobile phone and home internet benefit
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts the school for the first time, flexible work arrangements
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and CV through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 12th of February. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Franprix, Morrisons, Rossmann and S Group, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.