We are now looking for a full-time Project Manager to join our RELEX family in the US. You’ll lead the successful implementation of RELEX’s suite of systems by managing and coordinating the project teams internally and with the customer.
Our Customer Operations team partner with customers and support their diverse needs. Throughout the sales experience, they develop and deliver projects, optimize how our solution is used and ultimately keep our customers happy and help them achieve their goals. Their relationship -building skills and retail/supply chain knowledge are second to none. A dynamic team, they embrace change and love being part of our exciting tech atmosphere. In return for their skills, we feed their purpose, offer flexibility for their schedules and promise career progression (if that’s what they want). They enjoy genuine work-life balance and we encourage growth within and across teams.
Join us as a Project Manager, and this is some of what you’ll be doing:
- Managing and leading software implementation projects
- Responsible for project profitability and reporting
- Responsible for owning and creating the project plan with the project team
- Creating and implementing a communication plan, including steering group meetings
- Responsible for creating and maintaining customer relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring that all stakeholders are adequately informed internally & externally
- Ensuring that customer gets measurable value from RELEX implementation project
- Responsible for project scope and managing change requests
- Responsible for ensuring all tasks are completed within the timelines to best practice standards
- Organizing and facilitating project meetings and workshops ensuring actions are documented and followed up until completion
- Responsible for escalating risks and issues
- Responsible for escalating resource requirements
We’re looking for:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management of IT system implementation projects
- Supply Chain industry experience with the ability to understand SCM systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Previous work experience with full management responsibility of an enterprise-scale software project. Someone who is confident and comfortable with hitting the ground running.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as PMs need to manage expectations for the client and internal teams, synthesize different points of view and incorporate other people’s ideas into an active project plan
- Strong time management, task management and budget management skills
- Demonstrates an outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- A high sense of ownership and personal accountability for ensuring the quality and timeliness of own work
- Displays business and organizational maturity; ability to guide customers to realize financial and productivity benefits
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Someone located in the metro-Atlanta area (or willing to relocate)
What we consider as an advantage:
- Industry experience with a grocery, consumer products goods (CPG), fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) retailers or suppliers, preferably experience with Tier 1 retailer
- Solid understanding of retail industry best practice
- 5+ years of working in retail industry IT systems implementation
Our US Office:
RELEXians can be found around the world, and while we have team members working in 30 states, here, our main office is in Atlanta, Georgia. With a new, inviting and cool office space in Colony Square, when you’re not travelling to customers or working from home, you can explore all there is to do in the area or bring along your pet for a change of scenery. Your future colleagues champion our world-class product and value our approach to flexibility and work-life balance. Our transparent culture is second to none, so don’t be surprised at our impressive development and progression opportunities!
Across RELEX, our people are supported and rewarded. In the US, we go even further. As well as:
- Competitive compensation
- The choice to work wherever and however you are most productive
- 15 days of paid time off, 12 paid sick days, and 13 company holidays
We also offer up to 2 paid volunteer and charity days a year, a generous $500 work-from-home stipend and maternity and paternity leave that covers 12 weeks at full pay (after that, you can take time off unpaid or use your vacation days – it’s up to you). And of course we offer all standard health benefits with various plans to choose from. But that’s not all.
We’re always ready to welcome new RELEXians to our team because your enthusiasm and expertise allow us to keep innovating and creating the future of planning for retail and consumer brands. If you’re ready to be part of our growth, apply now.
About RELEX Solutions:
RELEX Solutions create cutting-edge supply chain and retail planning software. Within our platforms, we have the power and potential to increase adaptability, efficiency and sustainability in the consumer goods and retail value chain. Our impact is tangible; from sustainability and eliminating waste to delighting customers and delivering great tailored tech solutions, we’re curious and passionate challenge-seekers creating the future of retail today.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Being part of RELEX means being heard, feeling valued and knowing that you can be yourself because you belong. We believe in actions, not words, regarding diverse hiring and employment practices. We take DE&I seriously. We champion and benefit from global diversity. We’re creating and evolving our culture to welcome everyone and value every idea.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.