RELEX Solutions is looking to hire a Project Manager to lead the successful implementation of RELEX’s suite of systems by managing and coordinating the project teams internally and with the customer
What you'll be doing:
Managing and leading software implementation projects. Tasks include:
- Responsible for project profitability and reporting
- Responsible for owning and creating the project plan with the project team
- Creating and implementing a communication plan, including steering group meetings
- Responsible for creating and maintaining customer relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring that all stakeholders are adequately informed internally & externally
- Ensuring that customer gets measurable value from RELEX implementation project
- Responsible for project scope and managing change requests
- Responsible for ensuring all tasks are completed within the timelines to best practice standards
- Organizing and facilitating project meetings and workshops ensuring actions are documented and followed up until completion
- Responsible for escalating risks and issues
- Responsible for escalating resource requirements
What you'll bring to the table:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management of IT system implementation projects OR a degree in Supply Chain Management
- Previous work experience with full management responsibility of an enterprise-scale software project. Someone who is confident and comfortable with hitting the ground running.
- Supply Chain industry experience with the ability to understand SCM systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as PMs need to manage expectations for the client and internal teams, synthesize different points of view and incorporate other people's ideas into an active project plan
- Strong time management, task management and budget management skills
- Demonstrates an outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- A high sense of ownership and personal accountability for ensuring the quality and timeliness of own work
- Displays business and organizational maturity; ability to guide customers to realize financial and productivity benefits
- Ability to travel up to 30%(post-COVID, of course)
What we consider as an advantage:
- Industry experience with a grocery, consumer products goods (CPG), fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) retailers or suppliers, preferably experience with Tier 1 retailer
- Solid understanding of retail industry best practice
- 5+ years of working in retail industry IT systems implementation
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Working at RELEX during COVID-19:
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone; Bed, Bath, and Beyond, PetSmart, and Sprouts, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.