at RELEX Solutions
London, United Kingdom
A brief overview of RELEX Solutions:
RELEX Solutions is Europe’s fastest growing provider of unified retail and supply chain planning solutions.
RELEX offers a suite of Supply Chain, Merchandising and Workforce solutions that businesses use to maintain and develop an efficient supply chain network. Leading retailers and suppliers around the world use RELEX systems to cut inventory and wastage costs, boost availability, and increase sales and margins.
During the past 15 years RELEX has grown fast: we are a group of 1000+ employees with offices in the UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, the US and our Helsinki headquarters. We are a close-knit community combining start-up mentality with corporate reliability. We are passionate about growth, but we are also a profitable business.
The RELEX team in London is growing and is looking for a Project Owner whose main responsibilities will be owning and guiding a portfolio of software implementation projects, through all the phases of a project lifecycle in the field of retail merchandising and supply chain management. As a Programme Manager, you will responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the RELEX software by building senior (Director, CX Suite) customer relationships, setting out the project strategy, negotiating escalation regarding scope, resource and commercials, and ensuring projects meet the KPI expectations of both RELEX and the customer. Ensuring all timelines are met by overseeing project plans, budget and communication plans by the wider project team including senior stakeholders. From time to time, you will also support the sales team’s initiatives through providing insight on project timelines, resourcing requirements and approach.
This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of building a success story and to play a key role in our future growth. You are self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges. You will join an ambitious team of smart people; all committed to RELEX’s success. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Leading the implementation strategy of a portfolio of projects spanning different customer accounts. Participating in consultancy, and software implementation projects. Tasks include:
- Accountable for project profitability and reporting
- Accountable for the project plan with the project team
- Guiding and agreeing the communication plan, including steering group meetings
- Responsible for creating and maintaining customer relationships with key stakeholders (Director and CX Suite level)
- Ensuring that all stakeholders are adequately informed of project progress internally & externally
- Accountable for project scope and project commercials
- Acting as an escalation point for key decisions or bottlenecks from the project team
- Acting as an escalation point for key internal strategic decisions such as resourcing
- Participating and supporting sales process to agree appropriate timelines, resource requirements, and project approach
- Negotiating commercial aspects of Professional Services for either in-flight or new projects
- Attending suitable industry or RELEX events if needed
- Attending training and developing relevant knowledge and skills
- Experience leading multiple successful IT system implementations within large Retail IT landscapes
- Experience of senior positions on governance or steering committees
- Experience managing a complex network of internal and external senior stakeholders
- Experience presenting, consulting and convincing senior audiences on change management practices
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders, influence and negotiate
- Strong risk analysis and risk management plans; being able to look ahead mitigating risk, and steering the strategic direction of projects appropriately
What we consider a strong plus:
- Qualified to degree level OR sustained experience of working in the retail industry leading IT systems implementation
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
- Supply Chain Industry knowledge
- Experience with a grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier
- Ability to understand SCM systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Any other languages at a high level of competency
- Any Project Management qualifications