We are now looking for a full-time QA Analyst to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You’ll join the Release Factory team of 14 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. You’ll be responsible for quality assurance and testing activities related to release upgrades of RELEX software for customer environments. Together with the team you’ll ensure that we deliver outstanding service to our customers globally.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for doing validation and quality assurance tasks related to release deployment activities that we do for all RELEX customers globally. We publish several releases yearly and these are deployed to our hundreds of customers by our team. You will ensure that our release upgrades for customers are delivered with high quality and without causing disruption to business. We also expect you to also participate in developing the processes and tools related to the QA of release deployments for customers and help in constantly improving our ways of working together with operations and product development teams.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and result-driven attitude towards work
- Attention to detail even with repeating activities
- Ability to understand SCM systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Ability to understand code and prior knowledge on databases
- Ability to perform data analysis on testing outcomes and improve processes accordingly
- Strong will to learn how our products operate and deliver world-class service
- Fluent English skills
What we consider as an advantage:
- Previous experience in testing and quality assurance activities
- Previous experience with SCM systems and their business logic
- Drive for perfection and continuous improvement
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- A gym at the office and a lot of other sports activities: yoga, HIIT, floorball, badminton…
- Mobile phone and home internet benefit
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts school for the first time, flexible work arrangements, among others.
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 26th of July. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Team Lead Estanislao Porta is happy to answer them by email estanislao.porta[at]relexsolutions.com.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.