We are now looking for a full-time Release Deployment Engineer to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You’ll join a release deployment team of 7 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. You’ll be responsible of deploying new software to customer environments, developing the deployment process, and you will be in the front seat of our technology development. Together with the team you’ll ensure that we deliver outstanding service to our growing number of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible of the technical activities of the Release deployments. We publish several Releases yearly and these are deployed to our hundreds of customers. You will perform testing to ensure the quality of the deployment. You are in the center of communication between customer teams and product development to fix bugs and improve the software.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Programming experience (Java)
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Basics of Linux and Unix
- Experience on quality assurance
- Drive for perfection and continuous improvement
- Strong analytical or problem solving skills
- Bachelors/Masters degree in the field of Software Engineering or IT
- Fluent English skills
What we consider as an advantage:
- Attention to detail even with repeating activities
- Solid task management skills
- Proactive and result-driven attitude towards work
- Outstanding work ethic and a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently if they occur during the deployments
- Entrepreneurial attitude
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Occupational healthcare provided by Heltti and an extensive IF Health Insurance
- A gym at the office and a lot of other sport activities: yoga, HIIT, floorball, badminton…
- Mobile phone and home internet benefit
- Support for the families: a sick childcare service, a paid day off when your child starts the school for the first time, flexible work arrangements
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 12th of November. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, Team Lead Laura Niemi is happy to answer them by email laura.niemi[a]relexsolutions.com.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.