We are now looking for a Resource Coordinator to join our RELEX family in London. You’ll join the Programme team, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together the team will support the implementation and management of Relex customers. You will help the team achieve this goal by planning, resourcing, coordination, and documentation for all training activities in support of the business' ongoing projects.
Alongside the wider project teams, you will be coordinating the timing and planning of resources onboarding or exiting the projects, and ensuring the information is captured and maintained accurately utilising OpenAir.
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaising regularly with internal Resource Owners to keep the resourcing decisions up to date in OpenAir and projects are fully staffed with the appropriate team members. Liaising with Partner Success Managers and Operations Directors to keep our partner resourcing plan accurate and up to date.
- Coordinating the invoicing of our customers, and validating the incoming invoices from our delivery partners at the end of each month
- Managing and coordinating new resource requests incoming for our existing client base from our Customer Success Team, ensuring the requests are responded to in a timely manner and considering the best overall business priorities and outcomes
- NetSuite OpenAir expert, acting as the super user supporting all our Professional Services resourcing and invoicing processes
- Coordinating and maintaining the record of internal Consultant and delivery partner Consultant skills and profiles for the purposes of ensuring best selection of project team members per project
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience within a Resource Management role
- Proven ability to influence and challenge at all levels
- Experience with a project management software – ideally OpenAir
- An understanding for how projects work and how to deploy resources to deliver the projects is essential.
- Handle changing priorities positively and constructively
What we consider as an advantage:
- Supply Chain experience
What we offer you in return:
- An international career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people to work with
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Talent Acquisition Manager, Christina Cryer is happy to answer them firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.