Sales Consultant, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, or other suitable location
RELEX is growing very successfully within retail, but more and more we are also proving that we can deliver fantastic value also within the CPG industry. Therefore, we’re looking for a motivated Sales Consultant to join our CPG team to lead, drive and grow new business across EMEA North, consisting of Nordics, Baltics, and Central Eastern Europe. You will be responsible for driving sales revenue, develop pipeline and for regularly touching all target accounts to set the stage for future growth. If you have relevant experience from CPG, have a sales mentality and are curious about RELEX, this could your chance to be part of a rapidly growing and international software company with important early references in a new vertical with full ownership of challenging accounts and opportunities from day one. While we need your help to make the list longer, we already have a good set of happy customers in the CPG industry to get you started. Some of them: Atria, Cosnova, Hennig-Olsen, Stokke, Anora, Zenith, Scandza, Saarioinen, Transmeri, Lumene, Smeding, Vezet, Apetit, Anagram, Kiilto and ISKU.
What you'll be doing:
- Successful Sales Achievement: Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities in order to meet quarterly and annual targets, including access to and alignment with the customer C-levels.
- Sales Cycle Management: Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including solution development, deal term negotiation and contract closing process for new business opportunities within the territory and industry.
- Negotiation: Negotiate contracts and agreements to ensure that appropriate expectations are being established, communicated and documented.
- Product Development: Close feedback loop to Product team as you learn more about our CPG customers and how we can bring value for them, to ensure that this is captured and used in developing our CPG offering further.
- Team Focus: Work collaboratively with internal teams to maintain 100% customer satisfaction, ensuring opportunities for additional business growth.
- Customer Success: Contribute to exceptional customer satisfaction by achieving high level of collaboration between departments in and outside of the region i.e. customer support management, finance, customer operations, research and development.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience from software or consulting where you focused on retail and/or CPG industry, preferably within the supply chain domain.
- Demonstrable experience at complex selling to C-levels.
- You’re a self-starter, achievement-oriented and independent but you’re also a team player who thrives in interacting with internal teams to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.
- You possess excellent communication and negation skills, stemming from your experience leading SaaS and Services contract negotiations with C-levels, technical teams and legal teams.
- You enjoy building and maintaining positive long-term, win-win relationships with clients.
What we offer you in return:
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people.
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged.
- International career and learning opportunities.
- A position where you can help CPG companies fight food waste, transportation emissions, and more.
Depending on your location, you can expect to become part of a local team consisting of minimum 15 people, or many more if you are based in Helsinki where we have our HQ (in any case, you will travel there regularly!). You will also become a key member of the small, but capable CPG Task Force which consists of dedicated persons from Sales, Product, Presales, and Product Marketing departments. As a Sales Consultant, you will also become part of the global Sales organization, consisting of 46 colleagues, and you will report to Ida Myran, VP Sales EMEA North.
RELEX Solutions is a fast-growing software company dedicated to helping retail businesses become more competitive through accurate forecasting and replenishment, profitable use of retail space, impact pricing and promotions and optimized workforce planning. Our SaaS solutions enable unified retail planning across retail’s core processes: supply chain, merchandising and store operations.
Our solutions help retailers plan better, sell more and waste less — however fast the market changes. Through our retail expertise, innovative technology and agility, we build strong, enduring, award-winning partnerships with our customers. That’s why we’re trusted by hundreds of leading brands including Rema 1000, S Group, ICA, Coop Denmark, Oda, Ahold Delhaize, M&S Food, Coles Australia, WHSmith, Waitrose, Aldi, Dia, Magnit, REWE, Home Depot, MediaMarkt, and more.
We’re currently a team of approx. 1100 employees working from offices in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, UK, Germany, Poland, France, Italy, Spain, US (Atlanta, GA), Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.
We work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. We’re passionate about what we do, we like putting our skills to the test and we make sure we have fun during the process — because life is supposed to be fun. To learn more about how Life at RELEX is click here Careers | RELEX Solutions.
Do you have what it takes in terms of motivation and skill? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. For any questions, please contact Ida Myran, VP Sales EMEA North at ida.myran [at] relexsolutions.com.