We are now looking for a proactive and ambitious Sales Operations Analyst to strengthen our rapidly growing global sales organization. Together with a team of sales operations professionals you will ensure that our sales organization starts with the best possible prerequisites when working to achieve ambitious goals – including, but not limited to, the best tools, processes, information, communication, and training on the market. As a person you are self-motivated, resourceful and an excellent communicator. You are open to new challenges and enjoy driving and supporting change management initiatives. You have a fundamental interest in sales and have probably worked directly with sales or marketing in a previous role. With an eye for detail, you enjoy getting your hands dirty, but also know when to step back and look at the broader picture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Constantly re-evaluating if the sales process supports the company the best way possible, and suggest modifications when necessary
- Develop our Salesforce CRM and other sales tools as a superuser
- Generate, maintain, and collect sales support & training materials
- Take proactive action to support the sales team
- Run existing and develop new reports for management, and suggest insight
- Lead or support other global initiatives related to sales
- Work closely with other teams such as Marketing, Product & Customer Operations to enable smooth collaboration
- Help in organizing global sales events
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Relevant Master's or Bachelor's degree (e.g. Business, Tech, Communication, Economics or similar)
- 2-5 years of work experience from management consulting, an international tech company, or similar (experience from a SaaS software sales environment is a plus)
- High proficiency in Office 365 tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills (the working language is English)
- Proactive and results-driven attitude
What we consider as an advantage:
- CRM superuser experience is a plus
- Project and change management experience
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat within the international sales organization of a rapidly growing software company
- Responsibilities with company-wide implications from day one
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- International career and learning opportunities
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Bed Bath & Beyond, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.