RELEX Solutions is a profitable hypergrowth company employing over 1,800 people globally. In times of rapidly changing, fragmented consumer demand, new sales and fulfillment channels, and supply chain disruption, RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps retailers and brands move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. Last year, RELEX announced the successful closure of a €500M funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to €5B.
To support the rapid growth of our global sales organization, we are now looking for a tech-savvy Sales Operations Analyst. Together with a talented team of sales operations professionals, you will ensure that our global sales organization starts with the best possible resources to help them achieve ambitious growth targets.
This role will focus on supporting our sales organization with the usage and adoption of sales tools and processes and helping sales team members be successful at RELEX. The ideal candidate will have a core interest in sales, an analytical mindset, and a passion for scaling operations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This position is great for a recent or soon-to-be graduate with already some work experience under their belt. We don’t expect you to know everything yet, but we expect you to be willing to learn by doing and to get things done.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop sales tools (CRM, productivity & prospecting) as a super user: manage access, drive adoption, optimize processes and document best practices
- Proactively provide support and guidance to sales team on processes and tools
- Support sales enablement and onboarding of new sales employees
- Generate, maintain, and collect sales support & training materials
- Work closely with other teams such as Marketing, IT, Legal and Finance to enable smooth operations
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Relevant Master's or Bachelor's degree (e.g. Business, Tech, Communication, Economics or similar)
- 1-3 years of work experience in revenue/sales operations or similar role (experience from a SaaS software sales environment is a plus)
- High proficiency in Office 365 tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills (the working language is English)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize your work and split larger requirements into smaller tasks
What we consider as an advantage:
- Experience with CRM systems and other sales tools
- Project management experience
What we offer you in return:
- A front row seat within the global sales organization of a rapidly growing software company
- Responsibilities with company-wide implications from day one
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- International career and learning opportunities
- A position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than February 19, 2023. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions about the recruitment process, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Laura Huuri at laura.huuri [at] relexsolutions.com
For questions about the role, our Head of Sales Operations Annu Maijala is happy to answer them by email at annu.maijala [at] relexsolutions.com.