Job purpose: To design & build how RELEX’s suite of systems is implemented for customers.
Employment type: Full Time
The RELEX team in South East Asia is growing and is looking for a Solution Consultants whose main responsibilities will be managing software implementation projects through all the phases of a project lifecycle in the field of retail supply chain management. As a Solution Consultant, you will perform business analysis at a strategic, operational, and organizational level and be responsible for the design, development and implementation of the RELEX solutions. From time to time, you will also support the sales team’s initiatives through solution positioning, benefit analysis, completion of RFIs and preparation of ROI cases.
This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of building a success story and to play a key role in our future growth. You are self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges. You will join an ambitious team of smart people; all committed to RELEX’s success. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
As local Covid-19 pandemic regulations allow, travel will be required to visit customers on a regular basis or occasionally to meet with the RELEX teams in our other offices.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Thought Leader for customers and prospects, challenging their thinking on the current approaches, and proposing new solutions
- Responsible for implementation of complex solutions to our customers.
- To manage and participate in consultancy around the customer solution during sales phase
- Liaise with Product function to grow our offering within new areas – Space, Workforce and Price & Promotions by supporting the strategic roadmap.
- Coordinate with other business functions to assist in the solution design and benefits case of existing & new product solutions.
- Qualified to degree level (BSc/MSc) in Science, Technology, engineering or mathematics subject OR 3+ years of working in the retail industry supply chain management in an operational role OR consultancy rol
- Experience with a grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand SCM systems from both business and IT perspectives
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders
- Strong English communications skills are essential as the company’s business language is English
What we consider a strong plus:
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business
- Experience of large-scale software implementation projects
- Language skills: Native Thai level to liaise with Thai speaking stakeholders
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. If you have questions, our Head of Service Delivery EMEA North & APAC, Kalle Wictor is happy to answer them by email email@example.com.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, ICA and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region, and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland.