Senior Account Executive, Russia & CIS
Reports to: VP Sales Nordics, Central Eastern Europe & Russia
Job purpose: Lead, drive and grow new business across Russia & CIS. Drive sales revenue, develop pipeline and foundation for future growth. She/he is responsible for regularly touching all target accounts, and carries a sales quota.
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Moscow or other suitable location
RELEX Solutions is a fast-growing software company dedicated to helping retail businesses become more competitive through accurate forecasting and replenishment, profitable use of retail space, impactful pricing and promotions and optimized workforce planning. Our SaaS solutions enable unified retail planning across retail’s core processes: supply chain, merchandising and store operations.
Our solutions help retailers plan better, sell more and waste less — however fast the market changes. Through our retail expertise, innovative technology and agility, we build strong, enduring, award-winning partnerships with our customers. That’s why we’re trusted by hundreds of leading brands including Magnit, Auchan Russia, S-Group, Tamro Baltics, Ahold Delhaize, M&S, Coles Australia, WHSmith, Waitrose, ICA, Casino, Coop DK, Dia, REWE, Home Depot, MediaMarkt, Carrefour MAF, etc.
We’re currently a team of 950+ employees working from offices in UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, US, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and our headquarters in Helsinki, Finland. We also have several people in Russia working remotely or onsite at customer locations. We work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. We’re passionate about what we do, we like putting our skills to the test and we make sure we have fun during the process — because life is supposed to be fun.
What you'll be doing:
- Successful Sales Achievement: Meet and exceed individual quarterly commitments and annual quotas for contracts/revenue.
- Prospecting: Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities in order to meet quarterly and annual targets, including access to and alignment with the customer C-levels.
- Sales Pipeline Management: Maintain an accurate Salesforce.com pipeline of all opportunities, white-space, contacts and account history and provide appropriate communication.
- Value-Based Selling: Deliver an engaging value-based sales methodology and drive meaningful customer value for all respective stakeholders, including presenting the vision to the C-levels.
- Ethical Selling: Maybe this should go without saying, but RELEX is strongly centered around selling what we can deliver. It is at the core of our principles, and one reason we are roughly 100% customer referenceable.
- Sales Cycle Management: Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including solution development, deal term negotiation and contract closing process for new business opportunities within the territory.
- Negotiation: Negotiate contracts and agreements to ensure that appropriate expectations are being established, communicated and documented.
- Team Focus: Work collaboratively with internal teams to maintain 100% customer satisfaction, ensuring opportunities for additional business growth.
- Customer Success: contribute to exceptional customer satisfaction by achieving high level of collaboration between departments in and outside of the region i.e. customer support management, finance, customer operations, research and development.
- Experience: 10+ years of successful enterprise retail technology sales experience in the tier one and two retail market ($500M and larger), especially in grocery, convenience, DIY, and specialty retail (non-fashion, continuous assortment), specifically in the Russia & CIS market.
- Partner selling: Experience with business application sales in a complex selling environment selling directly and through several strategic partners.
- Successful Track Record: Demonstrable experience at complex selling to the business, and the C-level. Repeated success at over-achieving $1M+ quotas.
- Self-Starter: The candidate must be independent, resourceful, adaptable and achievement-oriented. The best candidates are entrepreneurial and develop their territory into a functioning business.
- Team Player: Open-minded, hands-on, team-oriented and down to earth communicator. Good experience interacting with customer operations, pre-sales, alliances and sales operations in a manner that creates the best outcomes for customers and the company.
- Customer-Focused: RELEX is customer satisfaction-obsessed, so the candidate needs to demonstrate that they build and maintain positive long-term, win-win relationships with clients.
- Value Seller: Must possess a value-selling DNA and a strong background utilizing value-selling tools. RELEX customers experience high ROI, and we align our solution and sales model to this.
- Good Communicator: Excellent communications skills demonstrated in customer interactions, proposals and sales communications, internal updates and sales operations reporting in Salesforce.com. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Expert Negotiator: Good experience leading SaaS and Services contract negotiations with C-levels, technical teams and legal teams on new deals. Excellent at building predictable closing strategies that are aligned with the client.
- Travel: Ability to travel up to 50% of the time if needed.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company with important early references in the region
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Full ownership of challenging accounts from day one
- International career and learning opportunities
- Position where you can help retailers fight food waste and do your part of the planet
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, and no later than July 18th. For any questions, please contact Ida Myran, VP Sales Nordics, Central Eastern Europe & Russia, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to COVID-19, we’ve moved to a remote working mode. Restrictions being in place, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on the country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.