We are now looking for a Senior Agile Coach to join our RELEX family in Helsinki. You’ll join a team of 3 people, who will help you succeed in your new role. Together the team supports and develops the Agile frameworks and processes used in our software development. You will help the team achieve this goal by coaching teams and individuals you also provide training to teams to find and utilize their potential.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role you develop agile ways of working throughout 4 technology departments with over 350 people in Relex and keep us constantly improving. In practice this includes trainings, workshops, coaching individuals and/or teams.
- Developing the agile ways of working across the technology departments
- Improve communication and create clear focus areas
- Helping teams improve constantly
- Training teams on Scrum, Kanban and other frameworks
- Training Product Owners and Scrum Masters
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience in Agile Coach role
- Human centered approach
- Experience from complex organizations and large development projects
- Understanding of software development
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
What we consider as an advantage:
- Previous experience in SaaS
- Certifications of agile frameworks
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in strategy work
- Presentation and facilitation skills
Our promise to you:
- We value your work-life balance: enjoy flexible working hours and holidays, and choose between remote, office, and hybrid work.
- We take care of your mental and physical well-being: we have lunch, sports & culture, and bike benefits, a gym at the Helsinki office, and we organize sports events, have extended occupational health care with extra health insurance, as well as mental healthcare tools and services for your use.
- We support families and diverse life situations: we know there are times when you need extra flexibility, such as time-off or childcare for a sick child, a paid day off for your kid’s school start, or part-time working arrangements.
- We respect your expertise and provide a community that supports you: we’re a diverse team of smart, motivated, and fun people who work together for a common goal – humbly dominate the retail world. We live by the RELEX values and occasionally get together to celebrate team days and company-wide summer parties, because after all, Life is supposed to be fun.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply today and become a part of our RELEX family!
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible, but no later than 24th of August. Please note that we will fill this position as soon as we’ve found the right person, so we recommend that you act quickly.
If you have questions, our Talent Acquisition something Heini Matero is happy to answer them by email heini.matero[a]relexsolutions.com.
Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 situation, we’re currently unable to schedule in-person interviews, and onboarding is primarily completed remotely, depending on country-specific recommendations. Our mission is to keep everyone safe while adapting to changing times.
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Franprix, Morrisons, PetSmart, and Rossmann, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.