Senior Application Support Specialist
We are now looking for a (Senior) Application Support Specialist to join our RELEX family in Melbourne office.You’ll join the Technical Support team – a team of highly skilled professionals who solve complex and unique issues as specialists in the 2nd line of support for RELEX customers. You will help the team achieve this goal by satisfying our customers' needs and respecting our SLAs (Service Level Agreement). Our team provides customer support 24/7 and therefore we have team members working from different time zones.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing software support for global customers facing issues in their production environments
- Handling complex Application Support Requests such as missing data (data reporting and error verification), complicated problems with scheduled runs (maintaining customer’s platforms), integration troubleshooting, and application performance issues
- Maintaining SaaS service including setting up, refreshing, and upgrading RELEX software environments
- Writing and maintaining a knowledge base of instructions on how to solve issues for the 1st level of support
- Mentor and educate the 1st level of support
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree or 1 to 2 years of work experience in the field of Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, or similar field
- Basics skills of Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of databases and version control systems
- Effective troubleshooting and diagnostics skills
- Good written and verbal customer communication skills
- Experience with using ticketing systems (Jira, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Fluency in English and another Asian language
What we consider as an advantage:
- Other language skills
- Scripting skills in any modern scripting language (Shell, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Work experience in IT support or customer service
- Networking Knowledge
- Cloud/Hosted environment experience preferred
What we offer you in return:
- Interesting and challenging case work and development tasks
- Possibility to influence the way we do things and plan your own work
- Flexible work hours and a possibility to work remotely
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company with modern work culture
A brief overview of RELEX Solutions:
RELEX Solutions is the world’s most valuable provider of unified retail and supply chain planning solutions.
RELEX offers a suite of Supply Chain, Merchandising and Workforce solutions that businesses use to maintain and develop an efficient supply chain network. Leading retailers and suppliers around the world use RELEX systems to cut inventory and wastage costs, boost availability, and increase sales and margins.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands, including Coles, Sephora and Baby Bunting; during the past 15 years RELEX has grown fast: we are a group of 1600+ employees with offices in the UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Australia, Singapore the US and our Helsinki headquarters. We are a close-knit community combining a start-up mentality with corporate reliability. We are passionate about growth, but we are also a profitable business.