We are now looking for a Senior Application Support Specialists to join our RELEX family in Atlanta. You’ll join the Technical Support team – a team of highly skilled professionals who solve complex and unique issues as specialists in the 2nd line of support for RELEX customers. You will help the team achieve this goal by satisfying our customers' needs and respecting our SLAs (Service Level Agreement).
What you'll be doing:
- Providing software support for global customers facing issues in their production environments
- Handling complex Application Support Requests such as missing data (data reporting and error verification), complicated problems with scheduled runs (maintaining customer’s platforms), integration troubleshooting, and application performance issues
- Maintaining SaaS service including setting up, refreshing, and upgrading RELEX software environments
- Writing and maintaining a knowledge base of instructions on how to solve issues for the 1st level of support
- Mentor and educate the 1st level of support
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree or 1 to 2 years of work experience in the field of Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, or similar field
- Basics skills of Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of databases and version control systems
- Effective troubleshooting and diagnostics skills
- Good written and verbal customer communication skills
- Experience with using ticketing systems (Jira, ServiceNow, etc.)
What we consider as an advantage:
- Other language skills
- Scripting skills in any modern scripting language (Shell, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Work experience in IT support or customer service
- Networking Knowledge
- Cloud/Hosted environment experience preferred
What we offer you in return:
- Interesting and challenging case work and development tasks
- Possibility to influence the way we do things and plan your own work
- International working environment and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing software company with modern work culture
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely from your home office
- Working with a fun, ambitious, and committed team of smart people
- Position where you can help retailers fight against food waste
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform. RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps retailers and brands move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a $500M+ funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $5.7B.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including AutoZone, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sprouts, PetSmart, and Party City, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.