Option to work 100% remote!
Senior Business Development Representative
Our business is growing rapidly, and we are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Representative to support the pipeline generation of our Account Executives in the US- West. This is a full-time position for someone with previous experience in the field of enterprise software business development or sales.
Your mission will be to apply your prospecting skills to generate qualified opportunities for the Account Executives in your territory. You’ll work closely with sales and marketing teams to deliver innovative and compelling messages, coordinate campaigns and provide a world-class experience for every prospect contacted.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cooperate closely with the regional sales team to support the sales pipeline growth through targeted prospecting activities
- Research own target accounts and the key stakeholders within those accounts
- Craft personalized and compelling messaging and campaigns for the target accounts based on the research
- Support our trade fair attendance by pre-booking meetings and soliciting booth traffic
- Drive attendance to webinars and encourage downloads of other key marketing materials
- Utilize emails, calls and social media to reach target accounts and get them interested in learning more about how RELEX can help them
- Follow up with engaged inbound leads coming from Marketing and turn them into meetings and opportunities
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience in enterprise software business development or sales
- Proven track record of generating pipeline and exceeding quotas
- Experience working closely with sales and marketing teams
- Efficient and independent working style
- Eagerness to learn something new every day and a strong can-do attitude
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with CRM and sales enablement tools, preferably Salesforce and Salesloft
- Understanding of retail’s core processes (supply chain, merchandising and store operations) huge plus!
- …and of course, the ability to have fun while working!
What we offer you in return:
- A front-row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- Respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely from your home office
- Challenging tasks and responsibilities from day one
- Great possibilities for personal growth and to influence the future path of the company
- Over 1600 energetic, ambitious, and fun colleagues internationally
RELEX Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge retail optimization software. We offer our customers radically improved demand forecasting and supply chain optimization, which then can be leveraged into exponential benefits — optimizing store space, allocation, workforce, pricing and promotion strategies, all within our unified platform. RELEX’s AI-driven, cloud-based platform helps retailers and consumer brands move fast and find new ways to meet consumer needs while improving operational efficiency and controlling costs. RELEX recently announced the successful closure of a $500M+ funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $5.7B.
RELEX is trusted by leading brands including Bed, Bath, and Beyond, PetSmart, AutoZone, and Sprouts, and has offices across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
RELEX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.